Read 5461 times

Hi everyone. I made an Undertale bomb game for Powerpoint. It's got animated GIFs and music and stuff, and it uses the same font as the actual game. The layout of the game is based on the Avengers and Doraemon bomb games on my school's computer, which I assume the previous native English teacher here got from this website. So credit to whoever made those for the idea. You click the heart on point (dog) screens to return to the main menu.

Check out the video below if you're interested. I pretty much go through the whole thing, including all the lucky chance bonus slides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmdrPGGn0OQ

I've attached a .zip file containing the game template and the Undertale game font, DETERMINATION to this post. I highly recommend that you install the font so that the slides mimic the appearance of the actual Undertale battle screen that much more. I should also note that I left text boxes at the top and bottom of every question slide - they're empty except for the *, which as far as I could see was at the start of every line of text in the original Undertale game. I recommend against deleting these, as I have them set to display the text one letter at a time like in the real game, and the top (question) one is automatic.

Any questions or concerns, let me know. Hope people get some use out of this. My elementary school students freaked out when they saw it. It seems like a lot of 10-13 year old kids are into Undertale right now.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 02:06:09 pm by LoofPopstar »

• ohar94
  • Adventurer

• September 08, 2011, 12:51:36 pm
    • Korea
Re: Undertale Powerpoint bomb game template
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 02:22:33 pm »
The video looked great but you didn't attach the file to your post~

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 02:41:38 pm »
The attachments are there, but they're awaiting approval. It's been almost 24 hours, so I'm not sure if there's something I'm supposed to do that I'm not doing. Sorry, I'm really new here.

• Lowfoam
  • Adventurer

• August 31, 2015, 07:53:14 pm
    • Boryeong
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 07:50:49 am »
I would kiss you if I could. My kids are CRAZY about Undertale. It doesn't help they know I love it too and in our spare time we're watching animations or videos. Thank you a billion times for this! (When the attachments get approved).

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 07:53:00 am »
I would kiss you if I could. My kids are CRAZY about Undertale. It doesn't help they know I love it too and in our spare time we're watching animations or videos. Thank you a billion times for this! (When the attachments get approved).

Just wondering... How do your kids know Undertale?? Is there a Korean translation or something?

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 08:51:07 am »
The attachments never got approved, so I edited the post and removed them, then edited it again and put them back. That seemed to do the trick. There might've been complications because this topic was my very first post ever on these forums.

And yeah, Undertale does have a Korean translation. Lowfoam, glad to see another Undertale fan here. I played it back in January and thought it was wonderful. I've been a huge fan of the Earthbound/Mother series (which inspired Toby Fox, the creator) for fourteen years.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 08:59:37 am by LoofPopstar »

Re: Undertale Powerpoint bomb game template (with Undertale game font)
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 01:32:49 pm »
This looks really cool! Before seeing this post, I had never heard of this game.  Now I want to check it out.  Thanks!

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 01:44:32 pm »
Hey all. I updated the game a bit. Version 2 includes Chara, Gaster, and a couple surprises. It's the same game, more or less, but I think it's better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBm2qmEe1NA&feature=youtu.be

I've attached the file.

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 06:28:52 pm »
Hey, I hope you don't mind terribly, but I edited this a bit myself. I really like the content, but I like to add scoreboards to all my ppt games these days, so I don't have to go back and forth between the computer and the white/blackboard  :laugh:. I also Added animations to the selection screen so that the letters will disappear after you select them, and changed a couple of the reward/penalty slides (the "change seats" one, for one).

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 02:20:44 pm »
Yeah, of course you can play it however you want and do whatever works best in your classroom setting. I'm not big on the "destroy another team's points" idea because I think my kids would get pissed at each other and it'd take away from the fun of the game a bit (and side note for Undertale fans, I was trying to be thematically consistent with Gaster in that slide, since he scattered across time and space blah blah and that's kind of like a student hopping to another team), but yeah, whatever works best for you.

• ylbbs92
  • Newgookin

• June 04, 2015, 02:33:49 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 08:17:43 am »
good