Read 3063896 times

Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #13720 on: May 13, 2022, 01:45:27 pm »
My gym's recently hired a trainer that keeps harassing me over stupid shit. It started off small, but it very quickly escalated into him following me around and trying to find any little reason to interrupt my workout. When I'd show or voice my irritation with him, that seemed to only egg him on.

I finally just started flatout ignoring him. That seems to be working for the most part, but I'm gonna start going in the early mornings just to avoid him until I can finally complain to one of the gym managers.

« Reply #13721 on: Yesterday at 11:28:39 am »
The mother of one of my students punished him a couple weeks ago by not allowing him to go to one of his soccer matches. He is still angry towards her about it. Being the leader and overall saint that I am, I sat him down and discussed the issue with him.

"You shouldnt hold grudges towards your mother. My father held grudges. I always hated him for that."

The ensuing confused stare and awkward silence told me that he understood.
Join the WhenInRome Fan Club!
Shout out to Mr. DeMartino... the first member. Thank you my son! ;)

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #13722 on: Yesterday at 02:53:55 pm »
The ensuing confused stare and awkward silence told me that he understood.
If your RL persona is anything like your online one, I suspect that most everything you say is met with this reaction :wink:

Internet explorer is being permanently retired this July.
Nothing will work on Explorer anymore.
Cool.
Log into Edge (hate it, but less so than IE), then into NEIS. Up pops this notification that in order to do anything on NEIS, I must first download what is, in effect, an Internet Explorer emulator.

W.
T.
F.

>:(

« Reply #13723 on: Yesterday at 04:01:43 pm »
Don't you sass me. I don't like bein' sassed.
Join the WhenInRome Fan Club!
Shout out to Mr. DeMartino... the first member. Thank you my son! ;)