Read 1888488 times

Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #9280 on: December 12, 2018, 01:42:51 pm »
Peace and quiet because of bafflement of what "kaenchanmayo" is I'd think.

It stumped me

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #9281 on: December 12, 2018, 01:44:36 pm »

It stumped me

Kaenchan is my favorite brand of Korean mayo.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #9282 on: December 12, 2018, 01:58:21 pm »

Like this?
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
« Reply #9283 on: December 12, 2018, 02:04:47 pm »
As long as it's real mayo, not Miracle Whip. That can go right in the soolaygee bawngtoo.

• AvecPommesFrites
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 04, 2017, 02:19:33 pm
    • Incheon International Airport Immigration Office Detention Facility
« Reply #9284 on: December 12, 2018, 02:14:36 pm »
Haha. Mianmayo my bad.
Soggy undergarments

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
« Reply #9285 on: December 12, 2018, 02:24:03 pm »

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Tampa, FL
« Reply #9286 on: December 12, 2018, 02:29:51 pm »
Think I'm gonna hold off on mayonnaise for a while now
The World Ends With You

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #9287 on: December 12, 2018, 03:16:22 pm »
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• AWVM_HXE
  • Adventurer

• June 15, 2016, 06:07:37 pm
    • Asia-Pacific Region
« Reply #9288 on: December 12, 2018, 09:38:10 pm »
I hate ads.

I report every single ad that appears on my Facebook profile as 'sexually explicit'. Every single one.

FB will send me a notification every single day saying 'we have reviewed your report' blah blah blah. But they only ever do this when it's a small time advertiser. I've never had a FB response from one of the big companies' advert reports. Seems like they have special treatment for the big boys. This bothers me, but not as much as the ads themselves.

Those ads when you are watching a video.... ooooh. I deleted the app after I saw that shit.

"I use a free service and then there are ads? Why is this happening to me?"

I will never understand this argument. Same with youtube, "The ads are annoying!!"

You watch as many videos as you want for free. Suck it up.

Firstly please don't use vulgar language discriminating the LGBT community.  :rolleyes: :laugh:

You are a really unkind and horrible person. You're also really. really bad at making jokes. Can't tell which is worse, honestly.

• kobayashi
  • Expert Waygook

• August 18, 2016, 11:14:47 am
    • Nibiru
« Reply #9289 on: December 13, 2018, 03:08:04 am »
You knows it's bad in your building when you look forward to coming to school to find some quiet time.  Yet another weekend my c*k sucking neighbor had the music cranked for 12+ hours, Sat. and Sun.  The topper was having to listen to him rabbit f*ck some girl in the building.  But this usually only lasts a good 5~10 mins.  Yay for me, but kina sad for her!

https://www.reddit.com/r/korea/comments/6iaaaq/guide_for_reporting_apartment_noise/

« Reply #9290 on: December 13, 2018, 07:33:54 am »
You knows it's bad in your building when you look forward to coming to school to find some quiet time.  Yet another weekend my c*k sucking neighbor had the music cranked for 12+ hours, Sat. and Sun.  The topper was having to listen to him rabbit f*ck some girl in the building.  But this usually only lasts a good 5~10 mins.  Yay for me, but kina sad for her!

https://www.reddit.com/r/korea/comments/6iaaaq/guide_for_reporting_apartment_noise/

Thank you!  If it continues this weekend, I'll be using this! 

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #9291 on: December 13, 2018, 08:01:52 am »
Yesterday at my travel school, my students asked to watch a movie (cause it was after final exams) I said no, because the korean teacher said, you still have to study (which is true).
The students got so angry that they started a small fire in the classroom.
I quickly told them to put it out, and the high level student I was chatting with, yelled the Kor version of what I was saying to them.
Afterwards, I got the Kor teacher, who also grabbed the homeroom teacher, and the boys who done it got in so much trouble, that the other students, including the ones who had nothing to do with it, were so scared, that the class was literally silent all class.

Only 2 more weeks there >.<

• alexisalex
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 02, 2014, 05:10:24 pm
« Reply #9292 on: December 13, 2018, 08:20:59 am »

Thank you!  If it continues this weekend, I'll be using this!

Is this person a foreigner?  He sounds like a right weirdo!  Yeah you can't put up with that noise, it's ridiculous.

• alexisalex
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #9293 on: December 13, 2018, 08:22:18 am »
Yesterday at my travel school, my students asked to watch a movie (cause it was after final exams) I said no, because the korean teacher said, you still have to study (which is true).
I quickly told them to put it out, and the high level student I was chatting with, yelled the Kor version of what I was saying to them.
Afterwards, I got the Kor teacher, who also grabbed the homeroom teacher, and the boys who done it got in so much trouble, that the other students, including the ones who had nothing to do with it, were so scared, that the class was literally silent all class.

More details please!!  How did they start a fire lol  :shocked:

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #9294 on: December 13, 2018, 08:27:52 am »

They had a lighter or something, they ripped out pages from their textbook, and used the lighter to burn them.

« Reply #9295 on: December 13, 2018, 08:32:01 am »
Taxi drivers should be screened so that the chatty are weeded out. It should be only ppl who would rather listen to their music or radio program while ignoring you and driving you safely from Point A to Point B.

• alexisalex
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #9296 on: December 13, 2018, 08:41:56 am »
Taxi drivers should be screened so that the chatty are weeded out. It should be only ppl who would rather listen to their music or radio program while ignoring you and driving you safely from Point A to Point B.

Haha couldn't agree more about that!

« Reply #9297 on: December 13, 2018, 08:46:51 am »

They had a lighter or something, they ripped out pages from their textbook, and used the lighter to burn them.

Lol wtf

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #9298 on: December 13, 2018, 08:57:57 am »

Lol wtf

That was my thoughts exactly. >.<
Forgot to mention, they tried to cover it all up while I was grabbing the Korean teacher. Using deodorant to try mask the smell of smoke, hiding the lighters, and hiding the burnt paper / throwing it out the window. However, they didn't get enough time, and other students saw where they hid things, so it was easy to find everything.

« Reply #9299 on: December 13, 2018, 09:15:45 am »
That was my thoughts exactly. >.<
Forgot to mention, they tried to cover it all up while I was grabbing the Korean teacher. Using deodorant to try mask the smell of smoke, hiding the lighters, and hiding the burnt paper / throwing it out the window. However, they didn't get enough time, and other students saw where they hid things, so it was easy to find everything.

lmfao, really wish I could be around to witness some of this shit sometimes. But it never seems to happen on my watch, which is kind of funny considering how many students think they can get away with doing stupid BS when it's only the foreign teacher around.

Not sure how those students expected to avoid getting into trouble. Even if they'd managed to hide and destroy all of the evidence, you saw them do it, lmao. What, were they going to claim that you only misunderstood what they were doing?

Worst I've seen so far is students assaulting other students, but I always seem to hear about "big" things happening in my school while I don't happen to be there.

If it's going to happen, I want to see it happen.