Read 1443954 times

Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #9260 on: December 11, 2018, 07:40:47 am »
You knows it's bad in your building when you look forward to coming to school to find some quiet time.  Yet another weekend my c*k sucking neighbor had the music cranked for 12+ hours, Sat. and Sun.  The topper was having to listen to him rabbit f*ck some girl in the building.  But this usually only lasts a good 5~10 mins.  Yay for me, but kina sad for her!

So, um, would you like a biology lesson?

Or maybe a lesson on how not to use insults traditionally aimed at hurting LGBT people, especially when they don't even apply?

How is my rant in anyway geared toward the LGBT community?  Ya know what?  I don't even wanna know nor do I even care.  Be gone troll.

My guess is the c*ck sucking part in that there is nothing wrong with sucking some c*ck.

:rolleyes:  Regardless of what people say, there's someone some where, that will be offended.  If I would have called the person a 'jerk',  would I have to worry about a physics major being offended?  "It's a rate of change of acceleration!  NOT A PERSON!"  I'm waiting for PETA to come rushing in and tell me I'm encouraging the rape of innocent bunnies by using the line 'rabbit f*ck"...    :rolleyes:

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #9261 on: December 11, 2018, 07:50:54 am »
They're doing construction on the exterior of the building, so drills and hammers bashing away.
To sooth my soul, my CT and a HR teacher have been sitting in the office singing Christmas and Church hymns in the key of 'H', for the past 2hrs! Anywhere other than the office is colder than the planet Hoth.

Shoot me, please!
Big deal.  My apartuh is situated directly above a big intersection, where roadwork has been going on since shortly after I moved there, March, 2016.

Since it's such a busy intersection, the roadwork has been done at night, from 8 PM until about 5:30 AM.  I have not had an uninterrupted night's sleep in all that time.  They finally finished last week.

Two hours! Pshaw.

"Just because you have it worse than someone doesn't mean they can't have it bad too."
The World Ends With You

• Aristocrat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• November 10, 2014, 01:04:27 pm
« Reply #9262 on: December 11, 2018, 08:06:08 am »
They're doing construction on the exterior of the building, so drills and hammers bashing away.
To sooth my soul, my CT and a HR teacher have been sitting in the office singing Christmas and Church hymns in the key of 'H', for the past 2hrs! Anywhere other than the office is colder than the planet Hoth.

Shoot me, please!
Big deal.  My apartuh is situated directly above a big intersection, where roadwork has been going on since shortly after I moved there, March, 2016.

Since it's such a busy intersection, the roadwork has been done at night, from 8 PM until about 5:30 AM.  I have not had an uninterrupted night's sleep in all that time.  They finally finished last week.

Two hours! Pshaw.

I'm betting that's illegal and they're doing it because it's cheaper and nobody has the balls to complain.
Either way, March 2016? Why haven't you moved?

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #9263 on: December 11, 2018, 08:48:17 am »

Shoot me, please!

Two hours! Pshaw.

I'm betting that's illegal and they're doing it because it's cheaper and nobody has the balls to complain.
Of course it's not illegal.  If they did it during the daytime, road traffic on the west side of Seoul would grind to a halt.  Construction at major intersections all over the world is done at night for this reason.

Why would it be cheaper at night?  It's probably more expensive as graveyard shift workers always demand a little extra.

« Reply #9264 on: December 11, 2018, 08:59:58 am »

Shoot me, please!

Two hours! Pshaw.

Of course it's not illegal.  If they did it during the daytime, road traffic on the west side of Seoul would grind to a halt.  Construction at major intersections all over the world is done at night for this reason.

Why would it be cheaper at night?  It's probably more expensive as graveyard shift workers always demand a little extra.

Actually there is (seldom followed) noise ordinance which forbids noise over a certain level after a certain time at night.  This is why major construction projects have decibel metres displying readings to the public.  The rules also say there can be no construction work in a residential area on Sundays.  I once complained about a building site making nouse 18 hours a day 7 days a week and all city hall said was:

Yes, many people have complained.

NOTHING HAPPENED!

« Reply #9265 on: December 11, 2018, 12:12:28 pm »
It's winter and as usual everyone complaining how cold is inside. Yes, well maybe it wouldn't be cold if people built buildings with insulation and stopped opening doors and windows.

« Reply #9266 on: December 11, 2018, 12:28:28 pm »
It's winter and as usual everyone complaining how cold is inside. Yes, well maybe it wouldn't be cold if people built buildings with insulation and stopped opening doors and windows.

The classic these days are teachers who open the door (classroom or office) and just stand in the doorway waiting/looking for someone. 

Also I've resigned myself to the fact that my students will never close a door behind them even when reminded a million times.  I can just hear the voice of my mum..."Where you born in a barn?!!!"  :laugh:

« Reply #9267 on: December 11, 2018, 12:34:58 pm »

The classic these days are teachers who open the door (classroom or office) and just stand in the doorway waiting/looking for someone. 

Also I've resigned myself to the fact that my students will never close a door behind them even when reminded a million times.  I can just hear the voice of my mum..."Where you born in a barn?!!!"  :laugh:

The Korean version:

Do you have a long tail?

• ESLTurtle
  • Super Waygook

• October 25, 2017, 07:58:46 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #9268 on: December 11, 2018, 02:36:25 pm »
I'd like to rant about foreigners that dress like they came out of donkey kong's @ss

« Reply #9269 on: December 11, 2018, 02:40:04 pm »
I'd like to rant about foreigners that dress like they came out of donkey kong's @ss

I am genuinely curious what that looks like.

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #9270 on: December 11, 2018, 03:21:16 pm »

I am genuinely curious what that looks like.

I'd assume they'd only be wearing a tie and be covered in hairy poo
The World Ends With You

• AWVM_HXE
  • Adventurer

• June 15, 2016, 06:07:37 pm
    • Asia-Pacific Region
« Reply #9271 on: December 11, 2018, 03:44:07 pm »
You knows it's bad in your building when you look forward to coming to school to find some quiet time.  Yet another weekend my c*k sucking neighbor had the music cranked for 12+ hours, Sat. and Sun.  The topper was having to listen to him rabbit f*ck some girl in the building.  But this usually only lasts a good 5~10 mins.  Yay for me, but kina sad for her!

So, um, would you like a biology lesson?

Or maybe a lesson on how not to use insults traditionally aimed at hurting LGBT people, especially when they don't even apply?

How is my rant in anyway geared toward the LGBT community?  Ya know what?  I don't even wanna know nor do I even care.  Be gone troll.

My guess is the c*ck sucking part in that there is nothing wrong with sucking some c*ck.

:rolleyes:  Regardless of what people say, there's someone some where, that will be offended.  If I would have called the person a 'jerk',  would I have to worry about a physics major being offended?  "It's a rate of change of acceleration!  NOT A PERSON!"  I'm waiting for PETA to come rushing in and tell me I'm encouraging the rape of innocent bunnies by using the line 'rabbit f*ck"...    :rolleyes:

I am sorry that you chose to defensively double down on your ignorance and throw a little tantrum.

Please do not use hurtful, homophobioc language. I don't understand why you are throwing a wobbly over this.

What a shame that people like you go into education.

« Reply #9272 on: December 11, 2018, 04:02:34 pm »
I hate ads.

I report every single ad that appears on my Facebook profile as 'sexually explicit'. Every single one.

FB will send me a notification every single day saying 'we have reviewed your report' blah blah blah. But they only ever do this when it's a small time advertiser. I've never had a FB response from one of the big companies' advert reports. Seems like they have special treatment for the big boys. This bothers me, but not as much as the ads themselves.

Those ads when you are watching a video.... ooooh. I deleted the app after I saw that shit.

Who is here in 2019?

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #9273 on: December 11, 2018, 04:13:44 pm »
I hate ads.

I report every single ad that appears on my Facebook profile as 'sexually explicit'. Every single one.

FB will send me a notification every single day saying 'we have reviewed your report' blah blah blah. But they only ever do this when it's a small time advertiser. I've never had a FB response from one of the big companies' advert reports. Seems like they have special treatment for the big boys. This bothers me, but not as much as the ads themselves.

Those ads when you are watching a video.... ooooh. I deleted the app after I saw that shit.
Perhaps they have already reviewed it?

Would you pay a monthly subscription for FB?

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #9274 on: December 11, 2018, 04:30:10 pm »
I hate ads.

"I use a free service and then there are ads? Why is this happening to me?"

I will never understand this argument. Same with youtube, "The ads are annoying!!"

You watch as many videos as you want for free. Suck it up.
The joys of fauxtherhood

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #9275 on: December 11, 2018, 06:43:57 pm »
Anyone come across the youtube ad playing recently of an older Korean lady eating some crunchy fried chicken with her mouth open? Horrific. I reported that shit and went to the video page itself and left a rude comment.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

« Reply #9276 on: December 12, 2018, 08:58:16 am »
I hate ads.

I will never understand this argument. Same with youtube, "The ads are annoying!!"

Firstly please don't use vulgar language discriminating the LGBT community.  :rolleyes: :laugh:

Secondly, I was complaining about the reporting of ads not the fact that there are ads. Facebook isn't free. They sell my data and I don't receive any compensation for it. They owe me money not ads.
Who is here in 2019?

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #9277 on: December 12, 2018, 09:16:15 am »
I hate ads.

Firstly please don't use vulgar language discriminating the LGBT community.  :rolleyes: :laugh:

Secondly, I was complaining about the reporting of ads not the fact that there are ads. Facebook isn't free. They sell my data and I don't receive any compensation for it. They owe me money not ads.

No.

You give them your data in exchange for memes.

« Reply #9278 on: December 12, 2018, 09:19:50 am »
lol

I would much rather pay a subscription than have to see an ad. I really mean that.

Ads are like those people that write: 'I know you won't read this' CORRECT! I won't read it.

Or

Please like and subscribe within the first minute or more than once on any Youtube video gets an instant dislike from me.  :evil:

Who is here in 2019?

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #9279 on: December 12, 2018, 09:34:35 am »
Please like and subscribe within the first minute or more than once on any Youtube video gets an instant dislike from me.  :evil:

A video on how to create a pool from some garbage bags, interesting.

"Hey guys, Freddy here with THE SUPER AMAZING CHANNEL. I Know y'all love my content so I wanna remind you to subscribe and SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!" *continues for 3 mins*

Where the f is the pool? *click x"
The joys of fauxtherhood