Read 3178064 times

• Adel
  • The Legend

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #13440 on: November 02, 2021, 12:48:30 pm »
Ok since you have evidence and a testable thesis I can concur but one wonders why that thread was closed down?  I thought it was hilarious.  :blank:

I wasn't there when the walls slammed down, but I suspect that one or another of the long term mods felt that the conversation was bumping up against the no-religious-discussions-rule-thingy, and was getting a bit heated/personal.

...hilarious... maybe. But was it positively hilarious?  ;D

Perhaps not, more a kind of dark and twisted humour. Some of us have different tastes I suspect.  :evil:

• Kayos
  • The Legend

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #13441 on: November 02, 2021, 01:13:39 pm »
Not everyone, but if you're fully vaxxed and are going to/from an approved country, then you can. You just have to apply for a re-entry permit with immigration before leaving, and of course you need to get PCR tests done 3 days prior to leaving and 3 days prior to coming back (subject to change based on who you might be traveling with, though). You should also keep hard copies of your vaccinations in English and Korean on hand.

It's still a major pain in the ass, and not everyone will get approved for re-entry, but if you plan ahead and schedule those appointments and meet all of the other requirements, then yeah, you can leave.

With that being said, people do still have to make sure that the receiving country will also accept people coming from Korea. I've read stories of people paying a ton of money to travel to certain places (I think mostly in Europe, but I can't remember for sure) only to get denied entry because they were coming from Korea. Doesn't matter that they're not citizens of Korea or that they're citizens of countries that ARE approved. The fact that they were coming from Korea still barred them. So they had to turn around, lol.

Ooo, is there a website or something with approved countries?
I'm fully vaxxed, so likely wouldn't be a problem with the other stuff. :o

• Kayos
  • The Legend

• NZ
« Reply #13442 on: November 02, 2021, 01:19:48 pm »
Ah, thanks.  I'll have to remember to get a re-entry permit. 

As for living with Covid, got a message from my gym that starting from November 15th only vaccinated people are allowed in.  I don't think Hangook works out so that won't be an issue but pretty soon the same may apply to other services he uses.  I think that's what a lot of private businesses are going to go with and that may get the fence sitters and needlessly paranoid to go get their shots.  No one is going to force you, but don't step foot in this place of business.  And I'm willing to bet eventually Hangook's school is going to present him with an ultimatum and he'll get his shots like a big boy.

I'm not sure if schools can force it, cause I think there are legit medical reasons people can't get it, but I heard, they'll be bringing in mandatory covid tests fortnightly for all unvaccinated teachers, I think they were also pushing for the teachers with only 1 jab too. Obviously, schools likely won't like teachers that need to get tested that frequently, due to having to be at home while waiting for results, so I can see people getting non-renewed over it.

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #13443 on: November 02, 2021, 01:23:05 pm »
Did it have to do with Hangook's clear double entendres about transgender dates not being honest and shoving it down your throat?  That's where I went.  I don't think he realised what he was writing. 

Don't share your confused state of mind with us.  Just because you love dudes without nuts Mr Nut.  Don't project your propaganda onto the rest of us.  Keep that shit to yourself.  I don't care what kinks you're into in your free time.  But the rest of us could care less and don't need to listen to your bragging about it.  I understand now why you want to stay in Seoul for 2.1, trans hill in Itaewon is calling your name.  They shout out: "Where are my nuts?"  On Nut, your name is being called.  Go get your lovin' peachy boy....
I put this quote under my profile because D.L. Orean is jealous of me.  He quotes my every word like gospel and stalks my every move online.  He even puts fake quotes under his profile.  How lame is that?  He must be real ugly if he's going to such great lengths to comment on my own appearance....

• 745sticky
  • The Legend

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #13444 on: November 02, 2021, 01:24:35 pm »
Don't share your confused state of mind with us.  Just because you love dudes without nuts Mr Nut.  Don't project your propaganda onto the rest of us.  Keep that shit to yourself.  I don't care what kinks you're into in your free time.  But the rest of us could care less and don't need to listen to your bragging about it.  I understand now why you want to stay in Seoul for 2.1, trans hill in Itaewon is calling your name.  They shout out: "Where are my nuts?"  On Nut, your name is being called.  Go get your lovin' peachy boy....

this is a new low in the waygook discourse

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• Near Busan
« Reply #13445 on: November 02, 2021, 01:27:47 pm »
this is a new low in the waygook discourse

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.  Smarten up hypocrite. 

I didn't start it.
I put this quote under my profile because D.L. Orean is jealous of me.  He quotes my every word like gospel and stalks my every move online.  He even puts fake quotes under his profile.  How lame is that?  He must be real ugly if he's going to such great lengths to comment on my own appearance....

• 745sticky
  • The Legend

• Korea
« Reply #13446 on: November 02, 2021, 01:31:45 pm »
Don't dish it out if you can't take it.  Smarten up hypocrite. 

I didn't start it.

?? you just dedicated an entire post to onnut's nuts. guess you are good at taking something at least  :wink:

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• Near Busan
« Reply #13447 on: November 02, 2021, 01:33:54 pm »
?? you just dedicated an entire post to onnut's nuts. guess you are good at taking something at least  :wink:

I'm sure you are both taking it in the nuts.  That to which I have no doubt...

• 745sticky
  • The Legend

• Korea
« Reply #13448 on: November 02, 2021, 01:35:14 pm »
on second thought its probably preferable that the innuendo lead back towards slapstick violence, i'll give you a pass on that one even if the nut puns are getting a bit tired

• OnNut81
  • The Legend

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #13449 on: November 02, 2021, 01:42:07 pm »

I respect and take no offense at your attempts to throw it back in my face.  Your attempts at humour were limp, but I have nothing against you making the effort. 

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• Near Busan
« Reply #13450 on: November 02, 2021, 01:47:49 pm »
I respect and take no offense at your attempts to throw it back in my face.  Your attempts at humour were limp, but I have nothing against you making the effort. 

Limp is so witty........

Anyways, kids.  All kidding around aside, don't go out an commit violence against any trans or queer crowd.  Just in case a real nutter out there is reading this.  Let folks live their life whatever if they aren't in your face and bothering you about it.  Disagree or agree with the lifestyle, but mind it to yourself. 

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 02, 2027, 11:00:00 pm
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #13451 on: November 02, 2021, 01:50:03 pm »
Perhaps not, more a kind of dark and twisted humour. Some of us have different tastes I suspect.  :evil:
It takes all kinds to make a world!

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

• February 25, 2020, 09:34:41 am
« Reply #13452 on: November 02, 2021, 01:50:17 pm »
Limp is so witty........

Anyways, kids.  All kidding around aside, don't go out an commit violence against any trans or queer crowd.  Just in case a real nutter out there is reading this.  Let folks live their life whatever if they aren't in your face and bothering you about it.  Disagree or agree with the lifestyle, but mind it to yourself.

What if they are in my face and bothering me about it? What should I do then?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 01:51:58 pm by D.L.Orean »
"I put quite a few pics online and got rated anywhere from 8.2 to 9.6 by lots of chicks. Of course, I can't claim to have the same looks now though Koreans are always saying "handsome" - hangook77

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• Near Busan
« Reply #13453 on: November 02, 2021, 02:11:48 pm »

Walk away? 

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

« Reply #13454 on: November 02, 2021, 02:15:42 pm »
"I put quite a few pics online and got rated anywhere from 8.2 to 9.6 by lots of chicks. Of course, I can't claim to have the same looks now though Koreans are always saying "handsome" - hangook77

• Kayos
  • The Legend

• NZ
« Reply #13455 on: November 02, 2021, 02:31:22 pm »

Challenge them to a Dance off, the kind you'd need to do if you are trying to raise money to save the rec' center.
Or some other form of contest you think you could best them in.

« Reply #13456 on: November 02, 2021, 02:42:28 pm »
Dude, grow the F up.

« Reply #13457 on: November 02, 2021, 02:47:25 pm »
Challenge them to a Dance off, the kind you'd need to do if you are trying to raise money to save the rec' center.
Or some other form of contest you think you could best them in.
Ahh the 80s...when conflicts were solved with absurd challenges ranging from dance-offs to spelling bees to lumberjack challenges and the gangs were basically "Draw a location+a sports team name/job out of a hat" and there you have it. "The Jersey Janitors? The Brooklyn Bears? The Soho Sailors? Sure!"

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

« Reply #13458 on: November 02, 2021, 02:51:07 pm »
Ahh the 80s...when conflicts were solved with absurd challenges ranging from dance-offs to spelling bees to lumberjack challenges and the gangs were basically "Draw a location+a sports team name/job out of a hat" and there you have it. "The Jersey Janitors? The Brooklyn Bears? The Soho Sailors? Sure!"

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #13459 on: November 02, 2021, 02:53:40 pm »
KEvin Bacon in that gif looks like the way Meryl Streep's skeleton would look if you made it smile and walk around a party being extra nice to everybody.