Read 1927016 times

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #12460 on: July 30, 2020, 11:40:21 am »
I hear that you can watch movies on the interweb these days.  :shocked:

We can do that with the kid in the house though. Having the free time to go to the cinema is nice.

I believe I've made my love of cinema rather obvious on this site, no? hahahaha

Looks like the only option is tantric sex then, I guess you can only put it off for so long :(
During the daytime? You madman.
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

« Reply #12461 on: Yesterday at 10:02:19 am »
sent a package home to my sister for my nephew's birthday and included snacks and small gifts/notes for other family members in the area.......package arrives a few weeks before the nephew's birthday, but my entire family failed to tell me that my sister, her husband and the kids were going on a 6-week vacation....to a beach about an hour away. I let her know it was supposed to arrive and she said they will have to get it when they get back......so package arrives an hour after they leave and of course needs signature being an international package....note left...so I tell my sister it arrived and to make sure someone picks up the package. I guess my sister and her husband have never had this situation before because they did not ask anyone to go pick it up, nor did they pick it up themselves, or even call the post office......so fast forward 6 weeks and they come home and let me know they will go pick it up at the post office. So, I replied that it was probably on it's way back to Korea and indeed it was....so now I get to pay for return shipping via air of my larger package :)

« Reply #12462 on: Yesterday at 10:06:53 am »
sent a package home to my sister...

Oof.

We’re “still waiting” for an iPad sent via US Post to Korea back in January. (Quotes used because obviously it’s never going to arrive at this point.)

« Reply #12463 on: Yesterday at 10:10:24 am »
Oof.

We’re “still waiting” for an iPad sent via US Post to Korea back in January. (Quotes used because obviously it’s never going to arrive at this point.)

sadly mine has arrived in Korea according to USPS and Korea Post tracking.....I would rather it just get lost so I don't pay 5 times what the package is worth after already paying for the original shipping.

« Reply #12464 on: Yesterday at 10:16:03 am »
sadly mine has arrived in Korea according to USPS and Korea Post tracking.....I would rather it just get lost so I don't pay 5 times what the package is worth after already paying for the original shipping.

Yeah. Korea to America, super cheap. America to Korea, holy sh**. We just got a package from my mom containing nothing more than a Curious George book. Shipping was $43. That’s why I didn’t get the tracking for the iPad I sent; it already costed more than enough without the tracking, and with the tracking I may as well just buy a new device. (Thanks for the extra push in that direction, underfunded USPS! I hope my iPad gets top dollar at the unclaimed mail auction!) luckily this was already several years old.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:17:40 am by Don Hobak »