https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p3bBiuCH-g

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #11902 on: June 04, 2020, 03:09:40 am »
Unless they're aboriginals

Then they get the apology, but the music lesson never comes.

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #11903 on: June 04, 2020, 06:30:11 am »

• pkjh
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• May 02, 2012, 02:59:44 pm
« Reply #11904 on: June 04, 2020, 07:33:42 am »
It's one thing stealing food, but when you're stealing luxury items then it becomes criminal.

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #11905 on: June 04, 2020, 07:46:37 am »
It's one thing stealing food, but when you're stealing luxury items then it becomes criminal.

Stealing food is a crime, breaking windows is a crime, defacing private property is a crime, throwing bricks at people is a crime, using counterfeit money is a crime, setting cars on fire is a crime.

Don't justify these crimes because a policeman abused his power to control someone resisting arrest. Not a good look. We have law and order for a reason. If you think it is ok to break them, whats to stop the other millions of people doing it too.

It's all fun and games until these criminals 'protest' at your business, your family home, destroying things you took years to build, things that serve your community.
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.

• Stefaneekaye
  • Veteran

• August 31, 2018, 11:14:30 am
    • Dangjin, South Korea
    more
« Reply #11906 on: June 04, 2020, 07:53:31 am »
Stealing food is a crime, breaking windows is a crime, defacing private property is a crime, throwing bricks at people is a crime, using counterfeit money is a crime, setting cars on fire is a crime.

Don't justify these crimes because a policeman abused his power to control someone resisting arrest. Not a good look. We have law and order for a reason. If you think it is ok to break them, whats to stop the other millions of people doing it too.

It's all fun and games until these criminals 'protest' at your business, your family home, destroying things you took years to build, things that serve your community.

He murdered a man already handcuffed and on the ground who was begging for his life, calling out for his dead mother. Call it what it is and do not minimize what actually happened.

No amount of destruction of 'things' justifies the destruction of life. Or do you value your own life so little as well?

Yes, what they are doing is criminal. Stealing a bike does not incur the death penalty. These stores have insurance and have been told repeatedly by their governments to not try defending them and causing more violence. They are endangering themselves to be in the middle and playing judge and jury by going after those who are breaking said laws. That is not their job. Destroying or stealing a 'thing' does not justify someone else murdering them in retaliation. Murder is never the answer!

• 745sticky
  • Expert Waygook

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #11907 on: June 04, 2020, 07:57:40 am »
because a policeman abused his power to control someone resisting arrest.

I mean lets keep it accurate tbf, he was already pretty well under control when the actual abuse of power was occurring.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #11908 on: June 04, 2020, 07:59:06 am »
america was born this way. my city takes a great amount of pride in the fact that they destroyed a bunch of tea. would it be better if they were blowing up the cars instead of stealing them?

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #11909 on: June 04, 2020, 08:02:08 am »
Stealing food is a crime,

You are Inspector Javert, and I claim my 20 sous.
Mr. C is not a bad person, in fact is quite a good person here. One of the best people on this forum if you really look at it
-Mr.DeMartino

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• South Korea
« Reply #11910 on: June 04, 2020, 08:09:38 am »
He murdered a man already handcuffed and on the ground who was begging for his life, calling out for his dead mother. Call it what it is and do not minimize what actually happened.

No amount of destruction of 'things' justifies the destruction of life. Or do you value your own life so little as well?

Yes, what they are doing is criminal. Stealing a bike does not incur the death penalty. These stores have insurance and have been told repeatedly by their governments to not try defending them and causing more violence. They are endangering themselves to be in the middle and playing judge and jury by going after those who are breaking said laws. That is not their job. Destroying or stealing a 'thing' does not justify someone else murdering them in retaliation. Murder is never the answer!

He abused his power by murdering a man who resisted arrest. You want to call it what it is? Be accurate. No resisting, no death.

Correct, it is the job of law enforcement to go after those breaking said laws. They should use reasonable force to do so. When this is not possible, due to violent protestors, force is acceptable.

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• South Korea
« Reply #11911 on: June 04, 2020, 08:10:21 am »
I mean lets keep it accurate tbf, he was already pretty well under control when the actual abuse of power was occurring.

True, point remains, no resisting, no death, no riots.

• 745sticky
  • Expert Waygook

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #11912 on: June 04, 2020, 08:14:38 am »

I mean yeah, but that's sort of a pointless hypothetical. We could also say no kneeling on a guy's neck, no death, no riots.
And I'd like to think that our law enforcement should be held to stricter standards than the average citizen (or criminal).

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #11913 on: June 04, 2020, 08:17:17 am »

What if you are doing a crossword puzzle, where the answer is clearly 'murder'? :O

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• South Korea
« Reply #11914 on: June 04, 2020, 08:18:37 am »
I mean yeah, but that's sort of a pointless hypothetical. We could also say no kneeling on a guy's neck, no death, no riots.
And I'd like to think that our law enforcement should be held to stricter standards than the average citizen (or criminal).

Right, but you know he knelt on his neck BECAUSE he resisted, right? Get in the car, no resisting OR neck kneeling. Deal with the punishment of using counterfeit money like anyone else should have to.

Me too, and not once have I defended killing someone. This guy was a murderer.

The police have to role of enforcing the law. Not citizens.

• Stefaneekaye
  • Veteran

• Dangjin, South Korea
    more
« Reply #11915 on: June 04, 2020, 08:20:53 am »
What if you are doing a crossword puzzle, where the answer is clearly 'murder'? :O
You win this round.

• Stefaneekaye
  • Veteran

• Dangjin, South Korea
    more
« Reply #11916 on: June 04, 2020, 08:39:18 am »
Right, but you know he knelt on his neck BECAUSE he resisted, right? Get in the car, no resisting OR neck kneeling. Deal with the punishment of using counterfeit money like anyone else should have to.

Me too, and not once have I defended killing someone. This guy was a murderer.

The police have to role of enforcing the law. Not citizens.

Based on all evidence and history of George Floyd's life and patronage of that store, they have said it is very likely he didn't even know that it may have been counterfeit as is common. And this is the most important part of it though, it is a suspected counterfeit. It isn't documented that the police even checked for it being real before approaching Floyd's car with guns already drawn demanding he get out with his hands up, which he complied with.

And what is the punishment of using counterfeit money? For most, unknowing, they are asked questions by police to garner the whereabouts of the money's origin. According to every source I've found, the highest penalty for knowingly using counterfeit money less than $1,000 is up to 1 year in prison and a fine up to $3,000. The police did not know if he was aware of the legitimacy of the bill, if they even tested or had retrieved the bill leading up to them approaching him with gun drawn, nor have they released if the bill is indeed fake since then.

But evidently the punishment of using counterfeit money and the officer's immediately escalating the situation upon their first interaction with Floyd, justifies their actions of restraint. They got him into the car. Despite a small struggle, he was in the car. Then they pulled him out and put him face first on the ground where Chauvin then placed his knee on Floyd's neck.

He was in the car, not harming the officer's and they chose to take him back out and kill him on suspicion of a counterfeit $20 bill that they may not have even retrieved or tested, or discussed the origin of.

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #11917 on: June 04, 2020, 08:41:37 am »

Some people keep saying this, but there is no evidence for his resisting other than the words of the officers.  The owners of the check-cashing  store say he did not resist, and video footage of a nearby restaurant (while not providing 100% coverage) has no evidence of his resisting.

Also, his "using" counterfeit money--I've passed (or tried to) a counterfeit 20 once, but I had no idea it was counterfeit, and pretty sure got it in change back from a convenience store.  I was out twenty bucks, but no one knelt on my neck--not even for a second.
Mr. C is not a bad person, in fact is quite a good person here. One of the best people on this forum if you really look at it
-Mr.DeMartino

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #11918 on: June 04, 2020, 08:46:34 am »
Based on all evidence and history of George Floyd's life and patronage of that store, they have said it is very likely he didn't even know that it may have been counterfeit as is common. And this is the most important part of it though, it is a suspected counterfeit. It isn't documented that the police even checked for it being real before approaching Floyd's car with guns already drawn demanding he get out with his hands up, which he complied with.

And what is the punishment of using counterfeit money? For most, unknowing, they are asked questions by police to garner the whereabouts of the money's origin. According to every source I've found, the highest penalty for knowingly using counterfeit money less than $1,000 is up to 1 year in prison and a fine up to $3,000. The police did not know if he was aware of the legitimacy of the bill, if they even tested or had retrieved the bill leading up to them approaching him with gun drawn, nor have they released if the bill is indeed fake since then.

But evidently the punishment of using counterfeit money and the officer's immediately escalating the situation upon their first interaction with Floyd, justifies their actions of restraint. They got him into the car. Despite a small struggle, he was in the car. Then they pulled him out and put him face first on the ground where Chauvin then placed his knee on Floyd's neck.

He was in the car, not harming the officer's and they chose to take him back out and kill him on suspicion of a counterfeit $20 bill that they may not have even retrieved or tested, or discussed the origin of.

I also read somewhere, there is footage that shows the police beat him in the car before taking him out and holding him by his neck too.

• pkjh
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• May 02, 2012, 02:59:44 pm
« Reply #11919 on: June 04, 2020, 09:11:05 am »
The guy had 7 minutes to take his knee off the guy's neck. And he's supposed to be a trained cop, not some regular guy who was angry after a fight. Any of the 3 other cops could have maybe suggested to take it ease after like 30 seconds.