Read 1775 times

Re: If money wasn't an issue what business would you choose to open/run?
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2020, 01:05:02 pm »
You are correct. Have you been to the BVI's? The Bomba Shack? One of my truly favourite places in the entire world. A Bomba Shack full moon party.....legendary .

Unfortunately I haven't. I was on a cruise and we stopped one day on St. Marteen. My friend and I rented scooters and drove around the island. I always wanted to go back.

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2020, 01:47:04 pm »
Unfortunately I haven't. I was on a cruise and we stopped one day on St. Marteen. My friend and I rented scooters and drove around the island. I always wanted to go back.

On my first delivery to the BVI's - it was a brand new Hunter 375 - a good friend of mine was with us as a crew member. We docked in Nanny Cay and hopped off dealt with immigration then cruised to the Shack. Two weeks later we hopped a plane to fly home and my friend refused to leave. He's still there working as a boat bum. That would have been in the late 80's. I Skyped him a couple of weeks ago and he's living a very simple and exquisitely stress free life.

Bomba and Laverne at the Shack. I would so love to go back to those carefree lazy days. Cruising the Caribbean living a great life on other people's money!

• denimdaze
  • Expert Waygook

• December 30, 2010, 04:46:58 pm
    • USA
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2020, 09:00:36 pm »
I would raise and train german shepherds and belgian shepherds to be guide dogs or service dogs.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:06:18 am by denimdaze »

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
I would raise and train german shepherds and belgium shepherds to be guide dogs or service dogs.
Do Sheps make good guide dogs? Iíve usually seen Labradors.

• denimdaze
  • Expert Waygook

• December 30, 2010, 04:46:58 pm
    • USA
Do Sheps make good guide dogs? Iíve usually seen Labradors.
Yes, they do.
https://www.total-german-shepherd.com/GSDGuideDog.html

https://emborapets.com/are-german-shepherds-good-service-dogs/

The second article does explain why german shepherds might not make the best dog for everyone. I like them because they're so loyal and intelligent - almost intuitive.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
High End Headphone Store where everything is 25% of MSRP and I'll give you an extra 10% off if I like your favourite bands.
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?