Read 952 times

• bb459
  • Veteran

• March 02, 2019, 06:19:42 pm
    • South Korea
Re: Top Ten Most Racist Countries
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2019, 01:59:50 pm »
The way you speak about women who want nothing more than to improve the lives of the working class is both scary and should be monitored. 

You REALLY believe that, don't you...

"Monitored"...OK, sugar.

bruh. did you forget to take your meds today?
or are you really this toxic?

how could one be so obviously misogynistic and condescending without being aware of it?
I seriously hope you're not married/have children. if so, my heart goes out to them

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2019, 02:01:20 pm »
The way you speak about women who want nothing more than to improve the lives of the working class is both scary and should be monitored. 

You REALLY believe that, don't you...

"Monitored"...OK, sugar.

you believe 45 when he says things
you believe breitbart and fox news talking heads when they say things

so why don't you believe these women when they say things?

ohhhhhh

• NorthStar
  • Super Waygook

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2019, 02:08:08 pm »
you believe 45 when he says things
you believe breitbart and fox news talking heads when they say things

so why don't you believe these women when they say things?

ohhhhhh

Yeah...you carry on , high speed. 

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2019, 04:51:58 pm »
this is a joke. article written by an amerikan. and of course yall buying it lol
a list like this without amerika or israel on it is a terrible joke.

but, carry on boys

Believing America is a Top-10 racist country is both ignorant and egocentric at a special rate. That's some serious privilege. I bet there are at least 2 dozen countries where people would literally kill to have "racism" levels like America, as in far much less than they are dealing with.

This is the most priviliged thing I've ever seen on here.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 12:38:32 am »
Yep I'm sure it would be Klansman.

So, you equate support for getting those dumb-as-phuck women run out of the country, to ..Klansman?

As noted before...the racist cry is the first bomb thrown by the mentally derelict....fire away pigly-wgly.
Misogyny fits.

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 08:56:14 am »
this is a joke. article written by an amerikan. and of course yall buying it lol
a list like this without amerika or israel on it is a terrible joke.

but, carry on boys

Believing America is a Top-10 racist country is both ignorant and egocentric at a special rate. That's some serious privilege. I bet there are at least 2 dozen countries where people would literally kill to have "racism" levels like America, as in far much less than they are dealing with.

This is the most priviliged thing I've ever seen on here.

ok Tucker

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 11:56:43 am »
In America and Canada anyone of any race can become a citizen.  In Asian countries, it is only for the locals.  It is very very very rare another race of person gets to become a citizen.  How many white "Koreans" are there? 

« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 12:25:30 pm »
In America and Canada anyone of any race can become a citizen.  In Asian countries, it is only for the locals.  It is very very very rare another race of person gets to become a citizen.  How many white "Koreans" are there?
How many have tried? There's also issues like Korean conscription and tax issues. Many are simply contented to remain permanent residents as the added benefits of citizenship vs. the steps required don't have any appreciable payoff.

• pkjh
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• May 02, 2012, 02:59:44 pm
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 01:15:39 pm »
How many have tried? There's also issues like Korean conscription and tax issues. Many are simply contented to remain permanent residents as the added benefits of citizenship vs. the steps required don't have any appreciable payoff.
Unless you're an ethnic Korean, or married to one, or like 3rd generation Chinese (whatever east-Asian) living in Korea, or someone outstanding in their field, it's virtually impossible.

I think the annual numbers for naturalization are are like in the 10's for non-ethnic Koreans without any marital ties to a Korean, or without your family living here for a few generations. The vast majority of naturalized Koreans have some kind of familial connection with Korea.

« Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 01:18:02 pm »
Supposedly it's not that hard to get Korean citizenship, assuming you've been living there for a while and have an F visa of some sort, but not many foreigners want Korean citizenship...what's the point if there's basically no safety net for the elderly? Meanwhile Japan makes it really hard. In any case you'd never be really "Korean."
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #30 on: Yesterday at 01:27:56 pm »
not being able to become a citizen and being actively discriminated against because of your skin color are 2 totally separate things.