Read 13082 times

• 18gnome
  • Waygookin

• December 04, 2011, 11:27:44 am
    • Estados Unidos
I know that Korea has craigslist but it seems to be mostly centered around Seoul. I'm trying to join or start a band in Daegu and I would prefer to do this with Korean natives (so I could work on my Korean). Does anyone know websites like craigslist that's more commonly used in Korea? Even if it's all in Korean, I would like to know.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 10:22:29 pm by 18gnome »

• Fanwarrior
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 06, 2011, 09:19:35 pm
    • Seoul, South Korea
Which is incredibly vague. Specifically naver cafes. If you know some korean already, you can search for some keywords related to music, bands, and perhaps a word for "forming" and you may find a naver cafe or two dedicated to people looking to form bands. Koreans use these cafes for all kinds of things like that. It's a good place to find people selling second hand stuff.

http://cafe.naver.com/joonggonara is the main second-hand site in korea but you'll need a naver account to browse the ads (i use my g/f's). fairly easy to navigate and lots of traffic in all categories.

• 18gnome
  • Waygookin

• December 04, 2011, 11:27:44 am
    • Estados Unidos
This is great. Thanks!

• yunasy
  • Adventurer

• March 24, 2016, 10:54:27 am
    • Daegu, South Korea
I know it's been 4 years since someone has replied, but I'm replying in case someone happens across this page

The number one site that musicians in Korea use is mule.co.kr
Everything about music...selling/buying, gigs, forming bands, discussions, etc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease