Read 1206 times

KEB/HANA online problems
« on: June 20, 2016, 12:04:14 pm »
Hey waydudes,

A lot of discussion here since the KEB/HANA merger but I've been cool with it up until now. Can anyone help me?

For some reason, I can no longer do online transfers: right at the end it tells me there was an error: 등록된 메시지 없음 (no message was registered).

WHAT CAN THIS MEAN.

• riceboy77
  • Adventurer

• September 18, 2012, 01:33:44 pm
    • SEOUL
Re: KEB/HANA online problems
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 12:56:22 pm »
When you select your cellphone number , did you get a call from the bank telling you to punch in two numbers on the screen? After you punch in the two numbers (Either the first two or the last two) you should go on the last part which is entering your certificate password.

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 03:41:21 pm »
I've never had to use my cellphone before actually
When you select your cellphone number , did you get a call from the bank telling you to punch in two numbers on the screen? After you punch in the two numbers (Either the first two or the last two) you should go on the last part which is entering your certificate password.

I've never had to use my cellphone before actually. I usually put in my pin on the transfer details screen then there's another screen where I have to put in random numbers from a security card then finally the certificate. They all go through fine but then the last screen tells me it's done but there was an error and the transaction was not completed...

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 04:35:37 pm »

I've never had to use my cellphone before actually. I usually put in my pin on the transfer details screen then there's another screen where I have to put in random numbers from a security card then finally the certificate. They all go through fine but then the last screen tells me it's done but there was an error and the transaction was not completed...

Its a new thing. You have to do it now. Check the other KEB Hana thread. For a good old rant about it.

• grey
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 08, 2011, 04:47:11 am
    • USA
    more
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 04:37:17 pm »

I got this and I did this.

Still got the error message.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 09:01:15 pm »

Its a new thing. You have to do it now. Check the other KEB Hana thread. For a good old rant about it.

That's funny, it's never asked me to use my phone ever, it's not asked me for my number or anything... I checked out the other thread and seems totally different over there...