Read 10081 times

• Tony Teacher
  • Veteran

• April 26, 2012, 10:10:52 am
    • Seoul
    more
Re: Hagwon Start Website & Podcast: Start, Build and Grow Your Hagwon in Korea
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2016, 03:52:31 pm »
http://www.hagwonstart.com/hs070-how-i-truly-feel-about-english-education-in-korea/

The latest podcast episode where I share my honest thoughts about English education in Korea.

This was really interesting, I enjoyed it.

Loved the anecdote about the book store.  It still happens!  My colleages regularly ask me to tag along whilst they pick up random (and useless) books and ask if we should buy them  :laugh:

Thank you for listening.

I can't believe it still happens. There was and I guess still is a lot of money not being used properly for English education in Korea.

I was totally shocked when I first witnessed this happening (using up the English budget on useless books). I really can't believe it is still going on.
Business Consultant and Coach at www.entrepreneurkorea.com and www.hagwonstart.com

• Tony Teacher
  • Veteran

• April 26, 2012, 10:10:52 am
    • Seoul
    more
Re: Hagwon Start Website & Podcast: Start, Build and Grow Your Hagwon in Korea
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2018, 01:42:08 pm »
Since selling my last business in Korea, I have been creating helpful content for those thinking of living in Korea and interested in becoming entrepreneurs or making a living in Korea doing things they enjoy. Referring to my own experience as the owner of an English hagwon type business (as well as informal input from various other business owners), I created an Ebook for those with interest in starting a hagwon type business one day.

A 100 Point System that grades how ready you are to start your own hagwon type business in Korea one day.

Check out the following link to listen to the podcast and to download the free Ebook that shows you how ready you are to start your own hagwon business in Korea.

No opt-in email required via the link below, so you can download it without anyone knowing 🙂

There are also blog posts and podcasts that may be helpful on the website as well.

http://www.hagwonstart.com/podcast-079-to-start-or-not-to-start-a-hagwon-free-ebook/
Business Consultant and Coach at www.entrepreneurkorea.com and www.hagwonstart.com