Read 448089 times

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #2900 on: June 05, 2019, 11:50:15 am »
Woot!  No school as it is Memorial day tomorrow, then my school has a discretionary holiday on Friday, and then it's our school birthday on Monday.  Five day weekend.  Woot!   :laugh:

Damn you lucked out.

I got 4 days, if I had known, I would have booked a holiday abroad somewhere! XD
On my way to Beijing in a few hours!

• CypherSoul
  • Veteran

• May 02, 2018, 07:51:18 am
    • Daegu, South Korea
    more
« Reply #2901 on: June 05, 2019, 11:58:11 am »
Woot!  No school as it is Memorial day tomorrow, then my school has a discretionary holiday on Friday, and then it's our school birthday on Monday.  Five day weekend.  Woot!   :laugh:

Damn you lucked out.

I got 4 days, if I had known, I would have booked a holiday abroad somewhere! XD

And now I am officially jealous! Haha!

I only had 1 lesson today so I am pretty happy. Kiddies have gone home, I am hoping the rest of us can too!
Slay My Life! Walk boo boo walk! Cat Walk for me boo boo! This isn't cat walking, this is a hyena walking! Lion walking! Tiger walking! Leopard walking! Enter my Queen!

« Reply #2902 on: June 05, 2019, 12:20:27 pm »

Damn you lucked out.

Have fun Mr C  ;D  If I hadn't moved apartments a couple of weeks ago, and in the process of furnishing, I probably would have made a quick jaunt somewhere close for a few days.   :sad:

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2903 on: June 05, 2019, 12:35:45 pm »
Going to Cheonan tonight to see GF, watch the new Black Mirror Series.

Wake up, go to Gangneung/Pyeongchang overnight, I'm definitely going swimming, hells yeah.

I have Brazil on Blu-ray and it's a relaxing Saturday.

AND THEN Sunday! DMZ Peace Train Festival. I AM GOING TO SEE JOHN CALE.

HE'S A FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE VELVET UNDERGROUND FFS

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #2904 on: June 05, 2019, 12:41:25 pm »
Going to Cheonan tonight to see GF, watch the new Black Mirror Series.

What!!!

In December 2017, when Brooker and executive producer Annabel Jones were asked about possibly creating a fifth series of Black Mirror, they said, "We would love to do it."[51] Netflix announced the fifth series via social media on 5 March 2018, though they did not announce its release date or episode count.[52][53] On 20 March 2018, at the 2018 Royal Television Society Awards, Brooker confirmed that the fifth series had begun filming.[54] The complexity of Bandersnatch, which Brooker had originally envisioned to be part of series five, delayed remaining production of the fifth season though Netflix still committed to release in 2019.[55][56][57][58] On 15 May 2019, a trailer for the fifth series was released, announcing that it would consist, like the first and second series, of three episodes and be released on 5 June 2019.[1]

Among those cast in the fifth series include Anthony Mackie, Miley Cyrus, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Topher Grace, Damson Idris, Andrew Scott, Nicole Beharie, Pom Klementieff, Angourie Rice, Madison Davenport, and Ludi Lin.[59]

That's like....erm.....today.  Sorry Henry....

• CO2
  • The Legend

• Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2905 on: June 05, 2019, 12:47:56 pm »
Won't you help him make it through the niggghhhhhtttttttttttttt

Cuz he is tired.........................

AND ALONE.

Lyrics brought to you by Jose Suicidio
The joys of fauxtherhood

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #2906 on: June 05, 2019, 12:49:45 pm »
My classroom observation was today, I was told it would be recorded rather than having someone there. My CT told me not to start until the video was live.

It took 15 minutes to get everything set up.

Aside from that, I had only one other class today, now it's smooth sailing to this 4 day weekend  ;D
The World Ends With You

« Reply #2907 on: June 05, 2019, 12:53:07 pm »
Won't you help him make it through the niggghhhhhtttttttttttttt

Cuz he is tired.........................

AND ALONE.

Lyrics brought to you by Jose Suicidio

:laugh:

Holy guacamole
Holy guacamole
I just got hit by a car

Guacamole me
Guacamole you
I just got busted for drugs

« Reply #2908 on: June 11, 2019, 07:20:49 am »
watch the new Black Mirror Series.

What did you think of it?  I downloaded it on Thursday and spent the evening watching all three.  I suppose I've always got high standards for Charlie, especially since 'TV go home', so found the three a little bit of a let down, considering some of the episodes he's done in the past.  The second was the best story-wise, and I don't think the Miley Cyrus one was the worst of the three, as some British newspapers were saying.  But overall, okay for killing a bit of time.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2909 on: June 11, 2019, 07:55:25 am »

What did you think of it?  I downloaded it on Thursday and spent the evening watching all three.  I suppose I've always got high standards for Charlie, especially since 'TV go home', so found the three a little bit of a let down, considering some of the episodes he's done in the past.  The second was the best story-wise, and I don't think the Miley Cyrus one was the worst of the three, as some British newspapers were saying.  But overall, okay for killing a bit of time.

First episode was a bit shit. The cinematography and directing are BOORRRIINNGGGGGG. Also, I don't understand the character motivations. It was too rushed.

Second episode was really well shot and edited and Andrew Scott is always a pleasure to watch.

Haven't seen Miley yet.
The joys of fauxtherhood

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #2910 on: June 11, 2019, 07:55:25 am »

I'm only up to season 2 at the moment, however, so far I think it's interesting but, not good enough to focus on while watching it. I usually have it on my 2nd monitor while playing games.

« Reply #2911 on: June 11, 2019, 08:44:22 am »
First episode was a bit shit. The cinematography and directing are BOORRRIINNGGGGGG. Also, I don't understand the character motivations. It was too rushed.

I got that feeling.  You didn't really feel for the characters, and I didn't really get the trade off at the end.  You can meet once a year on your birthday and have sex in your VR, and I can go to a bar and meet some guy for real sex. 

Second episode was really well shot and edited and Andrew Scott is always a pleasure to watch.

Yeh, this one felt more possible in Brooker's own predictions for how SNS could develop, and that more can be gleaned from social networking and faster than with police intelligence. 

« Reply #2912 on: June 11, 2019, 09:05:07 am »
'Chernobyl' is the one to watch. Something is off with Black Mirror these days. It keeps striking the same note- dystopian with some kind of twist.

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #2913 on: June 11, 2019, 09:24:33 am »
The FF7 reveals at E3 were awesome. I'm super hyped for it now!
And the release date is March 3! :D

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #2914 on: June 11, 2019, 12:27:48 pm »

Yes!! I had to contain myself in the office watching the trailers! I'm so excited, though knowing Square, I highly doubt that it'll release on that day :laugh:
The World Ends With You

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #2915 on: June 11, 2019, 12:46:57 pm »

Yes!! I had to contain myself in the office watching the trailers! I'm so excited, though knowing Square, I highly doubt that it'll release on that day :laugh:

Me too. Haha. Luckily, the office was mostly empty, with the few other teachers wearing headphones.
It's sad they didn't show anything of the KH3 DLC.
There were a lot of other neat gems today though. And FF8 remastered will be rad!

« Reply #2916 on: June 19, 2019, 11:57:36 am »
Essay evaluation marking.  One of my favourite times.

Question:  What things do people hope for in their adult life.

First, when I'll become adult, I'll drink beer.  Because, when people are drunk they don't remember about yesterday.  And, I wonder about that.

love it!

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #2917 on: June 20, 2019, 09:42:49 am »
My vice principal came and spoke to me after my class today.
He said, my co-T and himself were talking about the English grades of my students and how they are going up.
Then said, my co-T gave me the credit for that because she thinks, me spending time with the students during lunch and cleaning time is helping them improve. :o

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #2918 on: June 20, 2019, 11:38:45 am »
Also, the Crash Team Racing remake is tomorrow / tonight :D

« Reply #2919 on: June 20, 2019, 12:05:29 pm »
Also, the Crash Team Racing remake is tomorrow / tonight :D

I wasn't interested in this until today when I read it has a story/adventure mode like Diddy Kong Racing had.  Definitely getting it now!  I wonder if the Switch version will get a physical release here though?  I know Team Sonic Racing did so fingers crossed!