Read 478883 times

Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #2860 on: May 28, 2019, 06:54:36 am »
was rinsing out some DnB in my car as I approached school, and lowered the window to talk to some of my students.  'Woo, club music!', cue ten of my students start club dancing around my car.   :laugh:

• Datasapien
  • Super Waygook

• February 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm
    • Chungcheongbuk-do
    more
« Reply #2861 on: May 28, 2019, 07:40:05 am »
Going to have to start calling you Roni!
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2862 on: May 28, 2019, 07:56:24 am »

Size Up?
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #2863 on: May 28, 2019, 08:35:34 am »

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #2864 on: May 28, 2019, 09:46:35 am »

Size Up?

Big it up man!

I've never seen Martin Freeman like this, and I'm very curious as to this Gif's origin
The World Ends With You

« Reply #2865 on: May 28, 2019, 01:02:15 pm »

Size Up?

Big it up man!

I've never seen Martin Freeman like this, and I'm very curious as to this Gif's origin

From Ali G Indahouse. Not very good mind. 

• CO2
  • The Legend

• Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2866 on: May 28, 2019, 01:10:44 pm »
Gyeonggi has blocked imgur and so many posts I just see nothing. Makes y'all look insane sometimes.
The joys of fauxtherhood

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• June 02, 2018, 06:25:54 pm
    • Burning Oil Be Best
« Reply #2867 on: May 28, 2019, 05:02:47 pm »
was rinsing out some DnB in my car as I approached school, and lowered the window to talk to some of my students.  'Woo, club music!', cue ten of my students start club dancing around my car.   :laugh:
https://youtu.be/YqGzbkRT5us
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 05:04:20 pm by SanderB »
Fiat voluntas tua- What you want is allowed

« Reply #2868 on: May 28, 2019, 05:12:45 pm »
Not ruff enough Sander and too recent  :P

this one....  and all properly mixed on turntables...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI_LVGrR1dE

• Datasapien
  • Super Waygook

• February 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm
    • Chungcheongbuk-do
    more
« Reply #2869 on: May 29, 2019, 07:34:38 am »
this one....  and all properly mixed on turntables...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI_LVGrR1dE

Didn't need my morning coffee today, thanks Roni!
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2870 on: May 29, 2019, 07:41:40 am »
I actually got tickets for the Korean Red Carpet Premiere of Parasite tonight.

Bong Joonho will be there, as will the cast, which means Song frickin Kangho.

I'm bringing my Snowpiercer Blu-Ray Box Set, that shit is getting signed.
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #2871 on: May 29, 2019, 08:05:47 am »
Didn't need my morning coffee today, thanks Roni!

no probs.   ;D  this guy has six mixes (three is also really good), which I play in my car and makes my commute to school go so much quicker, in both senses.  takes me back and it really was the golden era of dnb.

« Reply #2872 on: May 29, 2019, 08:37:29 am »

Lol how do you ever save money?  You're always out and about!  Saying that though you seem like one of the happiest people on here; it's great haha.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2873 on: May 29, 2019, 08:44:26 am »

Lol how do you ever save money?  You're always out and about!  Saying that though you seem like one of the happiest people on here; it's great haha.

I almost died 7 years ago, life is short.  I try to go out and do stuff, doesn't always have to cost money but more often than not it does, hahaha.

I'm a pretty optimistic guy, life is great, there's always things to do. It's the negative people with no hobbies I feel bad for. Life is full of crazy stuff but some people would rather sit at home and stare at their wall and complain.
The joys of fauxtherhood

• Aristocrat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• November 10, 2014, 01:04:27 pm
« Reply #2874 on: May 29, 2019, 09:35:34 am »

I almost died 7 years ago, life is short.  I try to go out and do stuff, doesn't always have to cost money but more often than not it does, hahaha.

I'm a pretty optimistic guy, life is great, there's always things to do. It's the negative people with no hobbies I feel bad for. Life is full of crazy stuff but some people would rather sit at home and stare at their wall and complain.

Indeed, my problem is that I have too many hobbies and trying to prioritize the ones I wish to master over the ones I'm happy simply being competent in is a constant struggle. I find interest in almost anything and simply pacing around the class (after my lessons) and just pondering or daydreaming never gets old.

How and why people claim to be bored or have nothing to do (unless they're incarcerated) is beyond me.

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
« Reply #2875 on: May 29, 2019, 09:47:16 am »

Indeed, my problem is that I have too many hobbies and trying to prioritize the ones I wish to master over the ones I'm happy simply being competent in is a constant struggle. I find interest in almost anything and simply pacing around the class (after my lessons) and just pondering or daydreaming never gets old.

How and why people claim to be bored or have nothing to do (unless they're incarcerated) is beyond me.

Depression and anxiety are things, fellas. People choosing to stay home alone aren't necessarily doing so because they're like "There's all this stuff to do out there, but I'd rather sit here and be miserable."

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #2876 on: May 29, 2019, 09:47:48 am »

Remember:

Your money isn't worth a thing if you don't spend it.
The World Ends With You

• CO2
  • The Legend

• Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2877 on: May 29, 2019, 10:29:33 am »
Yeah, I agree. There's a tonne of stuff to do but you have to go to it.

Red Carpet Premieres and Kraftwerk concerts aren't going to fall in your lap. Joining pages and following the news are important, for so many reasons.

Depression and anxiety are things, fellas. People choosing to stay home alone aren't necessarily doing so because they're like "There's all this stuff to do out there, but I'd rather sit here and be miserable."
I agree, and I don't mean those people, depression is a real bitch.  But I've met people who just seem, like miserable?

Maybe they have their reasons, it's none of my business, at the end of the day, but I still can think of a bunch of people who enjoy being miserable cants and just enjoy complaining. "Oh, there are no good movies anymore. Music is trash these days."

Any time I hear this I ask them to name a movie or band and they'll say "Transformers/Miley Cyrus."

If they're your reason for not liking any modern media, you ain't trying too bloody hard.
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #2878 on: May 29, 2019, 10:53:25 am »

Usually during the week, as I've always done before, is just concentrate on work.  Which is why I chose a small countryside city.  I start school at 8am and finish at 8pm, so when I go home, I don't really have time to get into anything and am in bed by 10pm.  Usually, on the weekends, I'll do stuff, but a lot is dependent on the pollution and how tired I am from the school week.  Someone posted an article about the effects of pollution on muscle fatigue etc, I can feel now that I'm generally more drained by the weekend.  Which is why this will be my last year.  This isn't the kind of thing I want to do for the next twenty years, but I'm happy with it now.  The Korean work/life balance isn't really sustainable for me.  When I travel in Europe during the holidays, for example, I love walking through the parks in Helsinki, and seeing people having picnics, drinking coffee and enjoying the weather.  That's not really possible here, but as I get older that is the kind of thing I want to do. 

• CO2
  • The Legend

• Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2879 on: May 29, 2019, 10:58:57 am »

Usually during the week, as I've always done before, is just concentrate on work.  Which is why I chose a small countryside city.  I start school at 8am and finish at 8pm, so when I go home, I don't really have time to get into anything and am in bed by 10pm.  Usually, on the weekends, I'll do stuff, but a lot is dependent on the pollution and how tired I am from the school week.  Someone posted an article about the effects of pollution on muscle fatigue etc, I can feel now that I'm generally more drained by the weekend.  Which is why this will be my last year.  This isn't the kind of thing I want to do for the next twenty years, but I'm happy with it now.  The Korean work/life balance isn't really sustainable for me.  When I travel in Europe during the holidays, for example, I love walking through the parks in Helsinki, and seeing people having picnics, drinking coffee and enjoying the weather.  That's not really possible here, but as I get older that is the kind of thing I want to do. 

Oh, fair play. If you work a lot and don't go crazy on the weekends, I totally get it. It's people who proclaim that there's NOTHING to do all the time that are really losing valuable time. Like they just want their friends as clowns who are there to entertain them.

Keep your head up, Ronni, you were a great co-worker. ;-)
The joys of fauxtherhood