Read 2425 times

  • suigeneris
  • Adventurer

    • 50

    • April 11, 2011, 10:36:41 am
    • Uijeongbu, South Korea
I have started to look for freelancing jobs in the US and elsewhere from freelancing websites.  I did this a while back for one project.  Does the GEPIK contract allow this?

I have to file a tax form for freelancers for each project I do.  This tax form states that I live in the US and I filled out another form with the IRS that would allow me to get my taxes back from Korea.  If anyone's a tax accounting expert or just been there and done that, how complicated does this become?  Can you fill out freelance work tax form if you're a non-resident?  How does that work.