Read 1895 times

Where can I join a baseball league in Seoul?
« on: April 25, 2011, 03:29:07 pm »
I wanna play baseball.... the problem is, it requires a lot of people and a field. Not to mention some of the equipment.

So does anyone know of any leagues for us waygooks? I wouldn't mind joining a Korean league either. I just wanna play.

I've looked all over the web and I can't seem to find anything. There are millions of Ultimate Frisbee freaks... (yeah a little salty it's not baseball) but they just don't give the satisfaction that baseball does.

Tips... pointers...??? Anyone want to start one if none exist?

• Trouble_Teacher
  • Explorer

• May 07, 2011, 05:33:12 pm
    • Gwangmyeong, South Korea
    more
Re: Where can I join a baseball league in Seoul?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 05:55:28 pm »
Taxi drivers come in three varieties: friendly, mute, and complete assholes. Usually the assholes won't even stop for me so I don't have to deal with them.

My favorite is when you're trying to get home late at night and you're in a popular place like Gangnam or Hongdae and they simply refuse to take you where you need to go, or even stop for you. Of course, that happens to Koreans too, so I really don't understand it. Do they hate money or something?

I say the taxi driver clearly got what he deserved. Sucks that the "justice" system here is so laughably one-sided.