Read 5207 times

Re: Anyone else getting death threats via pm?
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2016, 08:28:59 pm »
I find it more disturbing that whoever it is doesn't even write their own material. What a sharkfart.

• Epistemology
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 19, 2010, 01:57:27 pm
    more
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2016, 09:02:17 am »
Haha, I got one of these a few years ago too. You likely said something that busted a crazy Sentry nutters worldview and caused them to go ape **** on you.
Away an bile yer heid ya numpty,ye dinnae ken whit yer talkin aboot.

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2016, 11:53:25 am »
So he wants to kill you AND put you in the Intensive Care Unit?

"It'd be hilarious to see you
begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head,"

Wouldn't that somebody be HIM? Or maybe in this scenario he asks a random stranger to join in on the assault.

2 mentions of "ribbons" and he called you a *********?

Hmm... apparently "shitbag" isn't a censored word.

• grey
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 08, 2011, 04:47:11 am
    • USA
    more
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2016, 12:48:21 pm »
I guess what I never understood is that the three muskateers don't live in Korea.

Somewhat sad if they come here and not welcomed with open arms. That would really be devestating.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP

• Paul
  • Featured Contributor

• September 21, 2010, 10:28:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2016, 01:15:55 pm »
Hopefully Arsalan will chime in here. Depending on where the threats are coming from, there may be actions of recourse available, should any of those affected wish to take them. First step though is to obtain their IP address. If you cannot get it from this site, another option that has been used in the past is to host a benign honeypot blog, link it in your forum sig, and lure the harasser into commenting there.

Am I the only one who finds this highly disturbing?

Not at all. Just because online harassment is commonplace, does not make it acceptable in the slightest.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:18:13 pm by Paul »
More primary school colours and shapes activity ideas and resources than you'd ever need - here
Holy free educational fonts Batman!