Read 3818 times

Re: Flight Reimbursement help
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2016, 03:28:28 pm »
my public school job with EPIK is coming to an end this month. I am moving to a different public school and I want to collect flight reimbursement.

I'm surprised no one has asked this yet -- Are you collecting the 2mil renewal bonus?

It was my understanding you either get the 2mil and a week vacation OR the 1.3mil exit allowance.. I believe if you check the renewal section of your contract it will say this.

Didn't they get rid of that this year? Or was it just my area? AFAIK, if I renewed this year, I would only get the renewal vacation days, no renewal bonus... So sad.

• DaStrongOne
  • Moderator LVL 1

• December 01, 2015, 08:59:17 pm
    • Korea
Re: Flight Reimbursement help
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2016, 04:35:53 pm »
my public school job with EPIK is coming to an end this month. I am moving to a different public school and I want to collect flight reimbursement.

I'm surprised no one has asked this yet -- Are you collecting the 2mil renewal bonus?

It was my understanding you either get the 2mil and a week vacation OR the 1.3mil exit allowance.. I believe if you check the renewal section of your contract it will say this.

Didn't they get rid of that this year? Or was it just my area? AFAIK, if I renewed this year, I would only get the renewal vacation days, no renewal bonus... So sad.

I believe that's only the SMOE, but I bet that'll expand elsewhere next year.
ESL in the ROK - 19 games for any lesson - simply enter your data/choose a lesson and play