Read 939 times

Shipping to USA
« on: January 16, 2016, 01:04:49 pm »
Hi,

As i wrap up my time in Korea, I ended up with a ton of stuff. I dont have any furnitures or anything really bulky and heavy. It is mostly clothes, books, and toiletries (cosmetics).

I am looking into sending them by cargo shipping. I have looked at the post office prices and I was wondering if there were any places that ship bigger bags. I dont think everything that I want to ship will fit into the box number 5 from the post office. I want to send everything at once so it will all come together and I dont want to have to count boxes.

So! I am turning to everyone for their advice. I have a decent size immigration bag so if i could fit stuff in there and ship it out that would be great. What i really want is like a huge crate that i could dump my stuff into and ship it.

ALSO! i heard that sometimes if you ship by sea it doesn't come all the way to your doorstep. I need something that will come all the way to my doorstop!!!

HELP!
thank you~
J

Re: Shipping to USA
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 07:42:05 am »
Where are you shipping to? Maybe we can go half on a crate? I want my stuff either in San Francisco or Austin, Texas.

I do have a few bulk items: my rowing machine, stationary bike, dishes, clothes, toiletries, etc.