Read 18422 times

• What?What?
  • Expert Waygook

• October 14, 2016, 10:29:17 am
    • Korea
Re: Is this forum dying?
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2017, 07:58:38 am »
Jddavis and Avec. Give it a rest will ya.

NEVER.

ANARCHY

IN THE WAYGOOK.ORG FORUM

But nah, it's done. I think avec has learned the error of her ways.  :evil:

I'm still here, I just popped off to ask Piggydee for some advice about her boiler as my wife left me after 12 years and stole w25m from me.

Wow. True colours here.

Usually one uses that expression when they actually know what the **** they are talking about but you clearly have no idea yourself. lol pigs fan club are the true waygook degenerates.

Okay. Seriously what is up with you? You are just lashing out indiscriminately now. No I do not agree with Jddavis putting out your personal message, I also found your personal message to be entirely distasteful and completely off the mark. Furthermore, your comment with regards to someone losing a relationship after 12 years, reeks of insensitivity and the highest form of immaturity. Whatever is going on with you, this is not the way to deal with it out here on a public forum and certainly not by trying to offend/hurt/lash out at whoever crosses your path. I really do hope that you are okay on a personal level, and hopefully a good night's sleep will help you manage this situation in a more mature fashion.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2017, 08:34:20 am »

NEVER.

ANARCHY

IN THE WAYGOOK.ORG FORUM

I'm still here, I just popped off to ask Piggydee for some advice about her boiler as my wife left me after 12 years and stole w25m from me.

Wow. True colours here.

Usually one uses that expression when they actually know what the **** they are talking about but you clearly have no idea yourself. lol pigs fan club are the true waygook degenerates.

Okay. Seriously what is up with you? You are just lashing out indiscriminately now. No I do not agree with Jddavis putting out your personal message, I also found your personal message to be entirely distasteful and completely off the mark. Furthermore, your comment with regards to someone losing a relationship after 12 years, reeks of insensitivity and the highest form of immaturity. Whatever is going on with you, this is not the way to deal with it out here on a public forum and certainly not by trying to offend/hurt/lash out at whoever crosses your path. I really do hope that you are okay on a personal level, and hopefully a good night's sleep will help you manage this situation in a more mature fashion.

What do you expect? I mean the anonymity of waygook (and the internet) basically allow any idiot or insecure bastard to say whatever they feel without the worry of it affecting them on a personal level.

I am curious though as to this personal message that was leaked! I love me some drama pudding lol.

• yirj17
  • The Legend

• September 16, 2015, 02:23:16 am
    • Korealand
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2017, 08:37:21 am »
The only degenerates I see are the ones attacking others with inflammatory posts.  Whatever gets your jollies, I suppose.   :undecided:

If this forum does die, I imagine it'll be a slow death. 

Entirely off topic, I always wonder if What?What? has seen Cougar Town. 

• jddavis7
  • Super Waygook

• November 02, 2016, 12:35:17 am
    • Miryang-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2017, 08:50:09 am »

NEVER.

ANARCHY

IN THE WAYGOOK.ORG FORUM

Wow. True colours here.

What do you expect? I mean the anonymity of waygook (and the internet) basically allow any idiot or insecure bastard to say whatever they feel without the worry of it affecting them on a personal level.

I am curious though as to this personal message that was leaked! I love me some drama pudding lol.

Hey just came back to ask a mod to delete my account since my paid subscription is up. The PM was not a big deal. I called avec sensitive because she was complaining about something piggydee over multiple threads and the PM I got said "Yes I am sensitive thanks for noticing. I've lost loved ones in tragedies and it boils my piss to see little racist chip on their shoulder f***tards like piggydee."

No idea why avec decided to trash talk another waygook.org user in my inbox, so I published in the thread that avec and piggydee had their spat in, then avec had a meltdown all over waygook  :laugh: Seems like that tirade get her muted.

Okay, for real I'm done on waygook. Just waiting around to go to the doctor.  ;D

• Cyanea
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 04, 2016, 01:48:24 pm
    • Las Vegas
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2019, 12:40:31 am »
Some threads haven't shifted in days.

Reddit is not that great, by the way.
Catch my drift?

• denimdaze
  • Expert Waygook

• December 30, 2010, 04:46:58 pm
    • USA
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2019, 02:25:49 am »
It seems to have slowed down.

This is not the same site that it was when I was in Korea in 2010.  So many personalities have come and gone.

I'm back in my home country now and sometimes lurk to see what's going on with ESL teachers in the ROK.

• SPQR
  • Veteran

• March 08, 2018, 07:04:54 pm
    • Canada
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2019, 08:08:17 am »
These days this site is composed of five or six hard core members who
post about twenty or thirty times a day.  Moreover all of these members
bore the shit out of me.

• bb459
  • Veteran

• March 02, 2019, 06:19:42 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2019, 08:46:03 am »
It seems to have slowed down.

This is not the same site that it was when I was in Korea in 2010.  So many personalities have come and gone.

I'm back in my home country now and sometimes lurk to see what's going on with ESL teachers in the ROK.

just out of curiosity lol
does it seem like a hot mess?
similar or much different than when you were here?
what's your analysis? (no sarcasm here, genuinely interested)

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2019, 11:44:02 am »
Sometimes I get the 504 error when loading into this site and wonder if it'll be the last thing I see of it.
The World Ends With You

• LIC
  • Super Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2019, 10:05:44 am »
Bro, this is a serious site for serious teachers (Me, Sejonghtefabulous, AndyKaravan etc)

Is this place dying? Who knows I dont have the site numbers and matrixes  :lipsrsealed:.

But I do know that dont you DARE blame the mods. They are doing a tiring, heroic, thankless job. Do they lock threads for no reason? Yes. Who doesn't? Could you do a better job? Do they warn people for making harmless jokes and using humor? YES! As they should. This place isn't for fun time goddamit! It's serious business.

:afro: :afro: :afro:THANKS YOU MODS :afro: :afro: :afro:

Being a mod is tiring? I don't think so. Being a blue collar labourer or a farmer is tiring.

Being a mod is heroic? I don't think so. Running into a burning building that you are walking by to save someone is heroic.

Being a mod is thankless? Yeah, I'd agree there.

• Piggydee
  • The Legend

• October 15, 2013, 07:32:43 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2019, 02:07:15 pm »
Well I have noticed that a few of my biggest fans (aka trolls that have nothing better to do with there time than to reply with a snarky, rude responses to anything I post) have not been active as of late.  But who knows this might wake them up. :wink:  Otherwise, I'm glad not to read from the likes of them because it seems we are actually having a meaningful discussion now that these waste of space, filler comments that contribute nothing to a tropic or drive the conversation forward are gone.

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Super Waygook

• May 30, 2019, 11:30:16 pm
    • in my car polluting your air
    more
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2019, 03:00:36 am »
I love you Piggy! I'm even considering to stop eating pork altogether since I've learnt we're so similar biologically that we even taste the same as pigs.  :azn:
Who's ready for another 4 years of Trump 2020!

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2019, 09:52:03 am »
You know the forum is dead when the shit posters (quite literally) like Pigz are sitting here happy as larry to talk about Trump and Bernie Sanders 7 days a week for months and months on end with the same 4 people.

Who is here in 2019?

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2019, 10:35:39 am »
Bro, this is a serious site for serious teachers (Me, Sejonghtefabulous, AndyKaravan etc)

Is this place dying? Who knows I dont have the site numbers and matrixes  :lipsrsealed:.

But I do know that dont you DARE blame the mods. They are doing a tiring, heroic, thankless job. Do they lock threads for no reason? Yes. Who doesn't? Could you do a better job? Do they warn people for making harmless jokes and using humor? YES! As they should. This place isn't for fun time goddamit! It's serious business.

:afro: :afro: :afro:THANKS YOU MODS :afro: :afro: :afro:

Being a mod is tiring? I don't think so. Being a blue collar labourer or a farmer is tiring.

Being a mod is heroic? I don't think so. Running into a burning building that you are walking by to save someone is heroic.

Being a mod is thankless? Yeah, I'd agree there.

Look  at this rube, replying to a 3 year old Sonny quote with sincerity.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2019, 03:17:12 pm »
Look  at this rube, replying to a 3 year old Sonny quote with sincerity.
I miss Sonny.  :sad:

He was always free with his invitations to McClutchies... McScruffies... McSnuggies? ...or whatever the name was of his imaginary bar was.
He was a never-ending font of happy-go-luckiness and carefree irreverence. He also gave very solid relationship advice.
He would have been an excellent mod.

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2019, 08:15:25 am »
Sometimes I get the 504 error when loading into this site and wonder if it'll be the last thing I see of it.

It feels like 20% of the time I get one of many error messages and the site doesn't even load.  I actually Ctrl + C before I hit "Post" because I know that more than likely the site will crash.

If it doesn't crash then it'll take five or six seconds for a page to load.  It really is infuriating and I wonder if it turns away new people.

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2019, 09:12:41 am »
what happened to Pecan?

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2019, 09:29:43 am »
what happened to Pecan?

He stopped posting after he got muted again right after his last mute, lol. I think he still lurked for a while after that, but he never posted again.

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2019, 10:22:01 pm »
Is donovan still around? He was (sorry, if you're still around is) the consummate good guy. Funny without the vitriol. You out there?

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2019, 01:33:34 am »
Is donovan still around? He was (sorry, if you're still around is) the consummate good guy. Funny without the vitriol. You out there?
Last  I heard (~year ago?) he was headed to the USA to go back to school.