Read 1217 times

• Here2day
  • Adventurer

• December 15, 2010, 10:34:28 am
    • Korea
Reapplying from Korea
« on: April 20, 2011, 06:40:20 pm »
Hi, hopefully you can help as I seem to have lost every link from when I originally applied. Also this time I am applying from Korea so I think things are a little more tricky. So anyway I have a few questions which I hope you can help with,

1. First I heard that I don't need transcripts this time round.. does anyone know if this is true.. for places outside of Seoul?
2. Can anyone point me in the direction of the UK CRC form? I have found many companies that will do the check but last time I remembered I applied direct. Is this www.acpo.police.uk the right place? It doesn't specify Korea so I'm not sure.
3. Can I get all the documents apostilled in Korea? If so does anyone know where this is?
4. My last question is do I need two references again? How about something from the school?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Reapplying from Korea
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 06:44:57 pm »
1. I am changing programs as well and I was told I needed my transcripts again becuase of that.
2. I got my one from my local police force (West midlands police), should be able to get it off their website.
3. No idea, I just got west midlands police to send it to the place in the UK to be apostilied and for them them to pass it onto me.
4. For me changing programs, yes - Your main co-teacher should be one of them.

• Here2day
  • Adventurer

• Korea
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 07:00:06 pm »
Did you have to translate the Korean address or were they ok with Korean bills?.. and addresses written in Hangul?

How did you pay?... they ask for UK postal orders so that would be kinda hard from Korea too.

Thanks again for your help^^

• Here2day
  • Adventurer

• Korea
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 07:34:42 pm »
Also, my degree is with me in Korea, so to save me sending it to the UK to be apostilled and sent back again does anyone know if this can be done in Korea? Thank you!