Read 3661 times

• jduffy1
  • Veteran

• July 11, 2013, 12:49:33 pm
    • korea
56 falun gong practitioners face deportation in South Korea
« on: September 04, 2015, 02:44:27 am »
This is so messed up.   
The Chinese PLA and doctors take out these peoples organs while they are still alive and sells them.  At least 60k of them.   China somehow has tens of thousands of organ transplants every year and practically zero donors in China.
Really shows the direction that this government is taking South Korea.

"Since 2002 about 100 Falun Gong practitioners applied for asylum to the Ministry of Justice in South Korea. Up to now, not one has been granted asylum despite all of them having filed appeals. Only two eventually won their cases."

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1332818-56-falun-gong-practitioners-in-south-korea-face-deportation-to-persecution-in-china/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8xDXvjeuaE

• jamonamagnet
  • Expert Waygook

• April 01, 2015, 10:09:26 am
    more
Re: 56 falun gong practitioners face deportation in South Korea
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 10:44:37 am »
This is so messed up.   
The Chinese PLA and doctors take out these peoples organs while they are still alive and sells them.  At least 60k of them.   China somehow has tens of thousands of organ transplants every year and practically zero donors in China.

"Since 2002 about 100 Falun Gong practitioners applied for asylum to the Ministry of Justice in South Korea. Up to now, not one has been granted asylum despite all of them having filed appeals. Only two eventually won their cases."

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1332818-56-falun-gong-practitioners-in-south-korea-face-deportation-to-persecution-in-china/

So, up to now, only two have been granted asylum.

• terivinix
  • Expert Waygook

• October 19, 2011, 02:20:32 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 08:11:38 pm »
I learned about 15 years ago that Falun Gong is very politically motivated themselves.

A. We're not a politically motivated organisation
B. The Chinese government must be stopped at all turns.
C. Keep opposing the Chinese government!

Probably their greatest mistake was entering a country with its own glut of cults already.

• chimp
  • Veteran

• April 19, 2015, 05:16:31 am
    • Zoo
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 01:28:55 am »
I like that news article. It has the texture of being written by someone in a Polysci 101 class.
oo oo ahh ahh

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 01:46:04 pm »
I say deport them, there are lots of more legit refugees in the world who deserve a place in Korean society.

• jduffy1
  • Veteran

• korea
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 02:00:55 pm »
I learned about 15 years ago that Falun Gong is very politically motivated themselves.

Probably their greatest mistake was entering a country with its own glut of cults already.

They didn't enter the country.  They are Chinese.
The only cult in China is the party.  They have several fighting factions or networks inside the party and when I say party I mean the heads of media, police corporations, and universities etc...
The party at first supported falun gong, but then changed when they grew to about 70 million people.
Then Jiang Zemen told the people that beating of the Falun Gong would count as suicide.  Words from the premier have a huge effect throughout their organization, so the people and police massacred them. 
The party even went so far as to pay terminally ill people to burn themselves, and say that they were falun gong(see video below)  This is probably how you learned that they were a cult. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nKjGYoXqc4

They were exercising and trying to find inner peace. And yes they were a huge danger to the party, but every organization in China is.   
The party has said that they will stop harvesting organs from live political prisoners, but it's a lucrative industry and I doubt they will stop.  They also said they will stop with their mandatory labor prisons.

China has sentenced Zhou Youngkang and Bo Xilai for corruption, but it could also be a message of regret about their role in the Falun Gong massacre.  Jiang Zemin is still in a power struggle with the current leader Xi Jinping, and Zemin was mostly responsible for the massacre of Falun gong.   

Hopefully China will do something substantial for SKs bid at unification soon because the Sk presidents showing alongside putin and Xi might send the wrong message to authoritarian regimes  everywhere. It's really strange to see someone on the right make a move that is associated with left(unification) alongside the lefts greatest enemy,  China and Russia.  China and Russia absolutely hate leftists. 

"South Korea will begin talks with China about how to achieve peaceful unification of the Korean Peninsula as early as possible."
https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2015/09/116_186235.html
It would be nice if China would say what they are willing to do and how far they are willing to go.  But they will probably just drag their feet and say a lot of nothing.

• jduffy1
  • Veteran

• korea
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 02:11:26 pm »
I say deport them, there are lots of more legit refugees in the world who deserve a place in Korean society.

I can't think of anyone who deserves a place more than someone who risks having their heart and corneas taken from their body while they are still alive.
Please tell me who. 

• terivinix
  • Expert Waygook

• October 19, 2011, 02:20:32 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 08:23:30 pm »

They didn't enter the country.  They are Chinese.

No, I'm talking about Falun Gong in Korea, obviously.

• tamjen
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 19, 2013, 08:08:14 am
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 06:36:28 pm »
I tried to start a similarly minded group in Newfoundland back in the early 90's called "Banga Gong" but all they wanted to do was sit around, get high and listen to T-Rex.
Hail Caesar

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 08:22:44 pm »
This is so messed up.   

You're surprised by this?  Korea is for the Koreans.  Other races are here for a time then they have to GTFO.  At least I'm white here and that shields me somewhat, I guess. 

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 12:55:21 am »
Didn't Bruce Lee also practice Falun Gong? Forgive me, I'm being very sincere about my question.

Asking as I did some practice of it in America when I was in university in the 90's. My Chinese teacher who headed the Chinese Medicine Department had us learn how to ground ourselves like a tree to pull in the energy from the earth into our solar plexus. We all took turns punching her in the stomach to illustrate what made the practice and Bruce Lee so powerful.

Not sure why they should be a threat to anyone, unless the "anyone" has a product to sell which the practice might put out of business.

As for refusing them asylum, I wonder if China's policy of sending back North Korean refugees had any influence in returning back Chinese Falun Gong members?