Read 8470 times

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
Re: The legacy of MERS
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2015, 02:19:13 pm »
Only an Idiot would make judgements about people who take the side of caution in regards to their perosnal health and well-being. If people left Korea because of the MERS outbreak they by all means have that right.

Fact remains WHO has NOT declared Korea "Mers Free" 

And even after deadly coronovirus infections stop for even weeks at a time it possible for a re-emergence of the virus.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/22/us-health-ebola-leone-idUSKBN0P224Z20150622

I know people here like to feel "smart" by making comments that are NOT, but history has not closed the chapter of this story for Korea just yet.
Obvious troll is obvious.
Everyone who disagrees is a troll to you.

Through this whole MERS thing you have taken on this personal responsibility to inform everyone it is nothing.
I remember someone posted that their school was closing, at the very begining of the scare and you called them a liar. Then within hours hundreds of schools were closing and you were shown to be wrong.

No one cares about your thoughts on mers. And this thread has just proven you to be a weirdo spaz.

Timo: hey you guys! I was right. You guys! But i blame you all personally because some mentally deficient kid i met in a bar went home. See! I told you and now look what you have done

Most everyone else: Wtf are you talking about. That girl sounds retarded.

Timo: yeah ....maybe that was a douchey comment. But still some of you trolls really create huge problems. I hope you take a long hard look at yourself.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• Timo
  • Super Waygook

• May 21, 2015, 02:47:36 pm
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2015, 03:16:46 pm »
Only an Idiot would make judgements about people who take the side of caution in regards to their perosnal health and well-being. If people left Korea because of the MERS outbreak they by all means have that right.

Fact remains WHO has NOT declared Korea "Mers Free" 

And even after deadly coronovirus infections stop for even weeks at a time it possible for a re-emergence of the virus.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/22/us-health-ebola-leone-idUSKBN0P224Z20150622

I know people here like to feel "smart" by making comments that are NOT, but history has not closed the chapter of this story for Korea just yet.
Obvious troll is obvious.
Everyone who disagrees is a troll to you.

Through this whole MERS thing you have taken on this personal responsibility to inform everyone it is nothing.
I remember someone posted that their school was closing, at the very begining of the scare and you called them a liar. Then within hours hundreds of schools were closing and you were shown to be wrong.

No one cares about your thoughts on mers. And this thread has just proven you to be a weirdo spaz.

Timo: hey you guys! I was right. You guys! But i blame you all personally because some mentally deficient kid i met in a bar went home. See! I told you and now look what you have done

Most everyone else: Wtf are you talking about. That girl sounds retarded.

Timo: yeah ....maybe that was a douchey comment. But still some of you trolls really create huge problems. I hope you take a long hard look at yourself.

Thanks for taking the time to make things up, summarize things incorrectly and the addition of the occasional insult.

Quote from: dictionary.com
Trolling
informal
To make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Please take a moment to re-read your posts in this thread with that definition fresh in your mind.

• taeyang
  • Moderator - LVL 4

• September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 am
    • daejeon
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2015, 08:06:50 pm »
locked.

there shouldn't be any new threads created about MERS anyway - we have the FAQ thread for that.

once a thread dissolves into people calling each other trolls, it's done.
use google to search the site

site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term