Read 4819 times

Deleted.
« on: April 19, 2011, 11:09:41 am »
[note: deleted]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:16:58 pm by #basedcowboyshirt »

Re: Bodily fluids on the floor
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 11:16:25 am »
That. is. disgusting.

I knew a guy who worked in a pretty ghetto middle school where boys used to piss in the plants in the hallways. But this is far more disgusting. Have you told anyone at your school?

• karenology
  • Veteran

• October 03, 2010, 06:00:08 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 11:28:46 am »
Augh I had shut this out of my brain until reading this post.  Now I have two lovely mental images...

I used to let one of the developmentally disabled kids hang out in my classroom, when I wasn't teaching a class already and I wasn't particularly busy.  I stopped that after I looked up once and caught her masturbating.  I just screamed "ANIYO" and did the big cross thing with my arms, found the special ed teacher and told him she needed to wash her hands.  So. awkward. 

• spaceditto
  • Explorer

• October 25, 2010, 11:33:54 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 11:29:55 am »
....urghhh

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 11:33:06 am »
I...um...wow.  :o

I really don't know what you should do. Is there a head teacher you can talk to?

• cruisemonkey
  • Expert Waygook

• March 25, 2011, 02:17:57 pm
    • China
    more
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 11:34:11 am »
Well... the kid's just being a K. He sees ajoshies pissing in the middle of the street/on the sidewalk/in the hallways, and butting-out their cigarettes and spitting in the floor... then asks himself  'why not jerk off on it'?
The Ks once gave me five minutes notice. I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

• curlygirl
  • Waygookin

• March 17, 2011, 11:14:52 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 11:38:03 am »
The 3rd time you say? Don't assume (or hope) that this will magically go away. This has to be dealt with pronto. If you co-teacher's English level is so low then maybe someone on here can provide a polite translation along the lines of "A student is _ _ _ _ in this classroom. This is unacceptable behavior. I will offer a reward of (insert candy bribe here) to whoever tells my co-teacher who is doing this."

Probably nobody will dob in their mate but the mere threat that someone might do it should be enough to stop this from occurring again. Fingers crossed for you.

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 11:41:17 am »
I really hope you have shoes (or at least those hard slippers) at your school.

Once I had a kid more or less pee on my foot.  But yours is way worse.
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.

• Mads
  • Adventurer

• December 01, 2010, 08:46:03 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 11:55:10 am »
Vile.

Do you maybe have a Korean friend that could write it on a piece of paper for you to give to your COT?

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 11:58:13 am by Mads »
Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind ~ Rudyard Kipling

• Ley_Druid
  • The Legend

• February 17, 2011, 08:36:33 am
    • Shinan-Gun, Jeollanam-Do, South Korea
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 11:58:47 am »
Thankfully I only work at an elementary school and all I have to deal with are the crotch sniffers... you know, the ones who put their hands in their pants to soak up the smell/sweat and then pull it out real fast and snort it like a line of coke.

If you are finding semen on the floor, and you are sure it isn't some kind of trick they are playing on each other or on you, you better let someone way above you know because they could have some kind of disease.

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 12:00:32 pm »
tell your co teacher in basic english... like "class 5 *show korean word for sperm on your phone* on the floor"

and yeah i'm guessing this isn't as big of a deal in korea as it is back home. another person i know caught a guy jacking off while looking at middle school girls in the school's playground. when he reported it, his school was like "oh yea. that happens"

• juliehrrs
  • Veteran

• May 28, 2010, 09:23:47 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 12:10:28 pm »

If you are finding semen on the floor, and you are sure it isn't some kind of trick they are playing on each other or on you, you better let someone way above you know because they could have some kind of disease.

Some kind of disease?

I work at a high school but hte fact that it's co-ed keeps things pretty PG. Definitely say something, leaving it will just let them think that they are avle to get away with anything in your classroom.

• gangwon
  • Fanatical Supporter!

• February 24, 2011, 08:07:24 am
    • Gangwon Do
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 12:19:21 pm »
A bit off topic, but I was recently asking my Grade 6's what is bad about summer and one kid, after lots of arm waving, said the bad thing about summer is flashers! I was really surprised but my co-teacher helped translate without any surprise at all. She said it's just one of those things over here.

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 12:23:02 pm »
I work at an all boys high school.

In my last classroom, I stepped in what was unmistakably a puddle of male bodily fluid. Literally semen.

What kind of student masturbates at school? In a classroom? I mean, seriously now. Let's be reasonable here.

The students wouldn't tell me who did it, and before the Ko-teach came in, a student mopped it up.

This is the third time this has happened - all in different classrooms, too.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I teach at an all boys high school as well and thankfully that hasn't happened. Though there is a large sized pile of vomit in the hallway that everyone seems fine stepping around. :S

• karenology
  • Veteran

• October 03, 2010, 06:00:08 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 12:27:56 pm »

Some kind of disease?

I work at a high school but hte fact that it's co-ed keeps things pretty PG. Definitely say something, leaving it will just let them think that they are avle to get away with anything in your classroom.

I would agree with you, but, what could he possibly say?  Maybe just put up a picture of Old Faithful with a big red X over it? 

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 12:39:53 pm »
crotch sniffers... you know, the ones who put their hands in their pants to soak up the smell/sweat and then pull it out real fast and snort it like a line of coke.

Lol!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: **classic**

• abarkl
  • Waygookin

• February 04, 2010, 08:01:46 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2011, 01:06:41 pm »
Oh my god.

• ejmclaine
  • Fanatical Supporter!

• September 12, 2010, 03:25:08 pm
    • Gyeonggi
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 01:16:30 pm »
That stuff is all over the floors at my school. I just assumed the boys were hocking (horking?) loogies and spitting.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 01:18:02 pm by ejmclaine »

• DMZ
  • Super Waygook

• December 16, 2010, 08:34:43 pm
    • Incheon
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 01:20:49 pm »
My school has whole guidance department for "sexual problems". It's a situation that should be approached as delicately as possible. You don't want to go nuts on a kid for an act he shouldn't be ashamed of, but rather, he should learn about time and place.

Of course, maybe it's just from kids spitting...