Read 2526589 times

• Mithras
  • Super Waygook

• June 28, 2022, 01:57:07 pm
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #10540 on: December 05, 2022, 01:47:23 pm »
It was amusing how many he got with that. At one point like 90% of the site thought it was Aristocrat. Lol.

Really? He's basically been shouting his name from the rooftops for weeks. He's also been pm'ing people his identity since October at least ha ha.

« Reply #10541 on: December 06, 2022, 08:47:23 am »
I've been reading a lot of stories about nightmare roommates and guests lately. The stories are all awful, but you start to notice a pattern in a few of them, and one thing that's come up several times is people shitting in the shower. Like it's a habit of theirs to go while they're showering and to try to stomp everything down the drain.

How does that ever become a thing? Like why would anyone think this is easier than just sitting on the toilet?

I've been thinking a lot about this.

• ToilingAjumma
  • Expert Waygook

• September 06, 2022, 09:12:01 pm
    • Anyang
    more
World Famous Youtuber and Beer Expert. Friends with people in high places. If you need help, just ask me. I probably know someone very influential who can help.
Humble as hell and a hurricane in the sheets.
- Kevin C Grabb

• D.L.Orean
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 25, 2020, 09:34:41 am
« Reply #10544 on: December 06, 2022, 08:58:29 am »
Gawd, it's common enough to have a ****** name.  :cry:

It's one of life's simple pleasures. That feeling between the toes as you force it down the drain.

« Reply #10545 on: December 06, 2022, 10:03:34 am »
It's one of life's simple pleasures. That feeling between the toes as you force it down the drain.

• ToilingAjumma
  • Expert Waygook

• Anyang
    more
« Reply #10546 on: December 08, 2022, 02:10:53 pm »
What's a god name for a winter camp?

Mxxxxxxxxxxxx's Mid-Winter Madness (school name, and you're DEF not getting that one.)
Kevin's Christmas Cabin
Come in FRom the Cold

They all sound cheesssyyyyyyy. Maybe that's a good thing.

Thoughts?
World Famous Youtuber and Beer Expert. Friends with people in high places. If you need help, just ask me. I probably know someone very influential who can help.
- Kevin C Grabb

• Augustiner
  • Expert Waygook

• December 06, 2021, 01:18:06 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #10547 on: December 08, 2022, 02:14:04 pm »
What's a god name for a winter camp?

Thoughts?

Holy Winter Camp, Batman.

It's About Jesus you Sh*tz!

In the Name of the Father, the Son and....It's Camp Time!!!!

• ToilingAjumma
  • Expert Waygook

• Anyang
    more
« Reply #10548 on: December 08, 2022, 02:16:32 pm »
In the Name of the Father, the Son and....It's Camp Time!!!!

You f-ing idiot, hahahahahahahaha
- Kevin C Grabb

• Billy Herrington
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 30, 2022, 12:02:07 am
    • China
    more
« Reply #10549 on: December 08, 2022, 02:19:34 pm »
Back in my day we only camped out in winter when we were on a hunting party, You young whippersnappers these days have no idea what it was like. We put on our snow shoes and parkas and got out bows and arrows (young ppl these days are spoiled with their "guns") and set up camp way over yonder and if we we're lucky could snag a deer but usually had to make do with rabbits because my uncle Jimbo couldn't keep HIS DAMN MOUTH SHUT and scared em away, but if you're on hainan, the hawaii of china, ( like Jeju the hawaii of Korea only Hainan is in the tropics so it actually counts as tropical) [/quote] you dont need to worry about parkas and snow shoes because its sunny and beautiful 14 months of the year. you heard that right, the Chinese government calendar has 14 months, but only in Hainan because the weather is so good. there's jobs available down there so maybe you guys can check it out if you're not busy playing with your Pokyman cards or whatever you kids do these days, you can check out the great outdoors and read the newspaper
Blocked: Billy Herrington, Van Darkholme, The Cat's Meow, Sock Puppet

• ToilingAjumma
  • Expert Waygook

• Anyang
    more
« Reply #10550 on: December 08, 2022, 02:24:08 pm »
What about Daebudo, the Hawaii of Ansan-si?
- Kevin C Grabb

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 02, 2027, 11:00:00 pm
    • 🇰🇷
« Reply #10551 on: December 08, 2022, 02:27:44 pm »
Mxxxxxxxxxxxx's Mid-Winter Madness... (school name, and you're DEF not getting that one.)
Thoughts?

My thoughts would be that that "M" is a big fat red herring.
But if it's not, I like the alliteration!  :smiley:

Back in my day we only camped out in winter when... so maybe you guys can check it out if you're not busy....
Getting invitations from comrades to go camping is always a bit sus. I seem to recall Stalin loved his camps as well.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 02:31:44 pm by Kyndo »

• ToilingAjumma
  • Expert Waygook

• Anyang
    more
« Reply #10552 on: December 08, 2022, 02:30:35 pm »
My concern is that co-teachers are gonna assume it's about mental ilness and not a play on March Madness or Midnight Madness.
- Kevin C Grabb

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• 🇰🇷
« Reply #10553 on: December 08, 2022, 02:32:57 pm »
My concern is that co-teachers are gonna assume it's about mental ilness and not a play on March Madness or Midnight Madness.
Maybe go with "Merriness"?
Although that might result in some odd interpretations as well.

• Augustiner
  • Expert Waygook

• December 06, 2021, 01:18:06 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #10554 on: December 08, 2022, 02:35:59 pm »

Oh, it's not.  I watched his YouTube video "Where to secretly drink at work."  He gets pretty sloppy at the end and just wanders straight out the front gate with his school clearly behind him.  It's at the 4 hour and 18 minute mark.  I was nice enough to time stamp it because it's just a shot of a bathroom floor and snoring from 2:46 to the wake up fart at 4:07. 

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• 🇰🇷
« Reply #10555 on: December 08, 2022, 02:48:25 pm »

:laugh:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 02:52:48 pm by Kyndo »

• ToilingAjumma
  • Expert Waygook

• Anyang
    more
« Reply #10556 on: December 08, 2022, 03:16:13 pm »
I'm getting kakao messages about 알바? But they're all attrctive young women and the messages are very confusing. Thing like "You can make love to your wife and we'll pay you 800 000W"

This is obviously prostitution with plausibe deniability, right?
- Kevin C Grabb

« Reply #10557 on: December 08, 2022, 07:47:02 pm »
Geez my wife is a diamond! For the third month in a row, she has slipped me 100,000 won on her pay day. She said, 'here have a couple of beers tonight'. So, I am!
I'm going through the lists of concerts people have seen, on the concerts thread...checking out the songs that I Iove...so many. Might even post some songs tonight, if I don't hit the sack first...come on I'm 62 in a couple of months   ;D

• VanIslander
  • Fanatical Supporter!

• June 02, 2011, 10:12:19 am
    • South Gyeongsang province for 13 years (with a 7-year Jeju interlude)
    more
« Reply #10558 on: December 09, 2022, 05:25:01 am »
..  my wife is a diamond!...
This is one of the greatest takeaways from this site.

...come on I'm 62 in a couple of months   ;D
One of the greatest teachers i know of was a 71-year-old retired public school teacher from South Africa whose inexperienced son got her the job at my hagwon on Jeju, but his lazy ass got him nixed for re-newal contract negotiations and she loyally refused a 2nd year w/o her son, resulting in crying students, and if she is alive today, would be 87 years old.  Her family must know how great she was. A diamond, certainly.
Help others, especially animals. Say what you think, be considerate of others. Appreciate more than deprecate. Teach well, jump on teachable moments. Enjoy Korea as it is, without changing it. Dwell! Yet, at times, change your life for the better. "The most important [thing] is to have a good day."

• Billy Herrington
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 30, 2022, 12:02:07 am
    • China
    more
« Reply #10559 on: December 09, 2022, 10:26:50 am »
This is one of the greatest takeaways from this site.
One of the greatest teachers i know of was a 71-year-old retired public school teacher from South Africa whose inexperienced son got her the job at my hagwon on Jeju, but his lazy ass got him nixed for re-newal contract negotiations and she loyally refused a 2nd year w/o her son, resulting in crying students, and if she is alive today, would be 87 years old.  Her family must know how great she was. A diamond, certainly.

I'm pretty new on this board, but even I've read this story three times already.
Blocked: Billy Herrington, Van Darkholme, The Cat's Meow, Sock Puppet