Read 1066276 times

Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #6700 on: July 26, 2019, 02:04:57 pm »
What ever happened to waygook.org user yirj17?

Last I remember she said something about leaving ESL so that she could focus on other things. I think she enrolled in a Korean university for a semester or two, then *I think* she was planning to go home.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #6701 on: July 26, 2019, 02:38:22 pm »
Well, we're making towers out of cardboard and popsicle sticks next week on the first day of camp. See which one can support the most weight. 2 classes x 4 teams = 8 towers. They're gonna be................. 1m tall? We only have 40-50mins to build them so they're not gonna be huge.

:-* Kevin T, can you come to the 행정실? Your Co-T ordered some stuff........................

:police: Yeah, sure.

I get down there and.......................

SEE ATTACHMENT First picture is all of it. Second is half that I moved to my class.

We have 600m2 of cardboard. Hell, we could build a village outside for the down on their luck folk at this rate.

Holy hell, hahahahaha

The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #6702 on: July 26, 2019, 02:41:14 pm »

• CO2
  • The Legend

• Gunpo
    more
« Reply #6703 on: July 26, 2019, 02:44:56 pm »
This is disturbing.

Does anyone else's MOE actually let you go on FB?

Gyeonggi-do is def blocked.
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #6704 on: July 26, 2019, 03:03:21 pm »
This is disturbing.

works in Pusan

« Reply #6705 on: July 26, 2019, 03:32:01 pm »
This is disturbing.

I have no problems getting on FB. I live in a central area that's closer south than it is north, but my friends don't have any problems, either, and they're all over the south and central areas, including Daegu, Busan, Gongju and Gwangju.

I get the impression that Gyeonggi-do is the heavy-handed "special child" of Korea. There's a lot that the region is the exception for.

Here, different site, same vid. Also, just in case.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 08:08:41 am by Chinguetti »

« Reply #6706 on: July 30, 2019, 10:28:23 am »
A couple of friends of mine are traveling around Japan right now. One of them had her VP try to harass her into canceling her trip, though. She refused and is now having the time of her life, but her VP gave her the cold treatment for the entire week before she left. Maybe her school won't renew her now, lol.  :undecided:

« Reply #6707 on: July 30, 2019, 11:35:10 am »
A couple of friends of mine are traveling around Japan right now. One of them had her VP try to harass her into canceling her trip, though. She refused and is now having the time of her life, but her VP gave her the cold treatment for the entire week before she left. Maybe her school won't renew her now, lol.  :undecided:

Your friend needs to go to the VP's office when she returns, explain that she's sorry for going against the VP's wishes, and present a lovely bottle of high-end sake to the VP as a token of her humility. Bonus points if she can get some gift wrap with a Japanese flag on it.

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #6708 on: July 30, 2019, 11:42:18 am »

sometimes i think half this country has the maturity of a toddler

« Reply #6709 on: July 31, 2019, 09:37:15 am »
I fly out to visit family in the States this Friday. Originally planned to travel to a nearby country this summer, but my brother's vacation actually lined up with mine, and that's probably never going to happen again, so I get to go on a roadtrip with him this year. We'll be making our way to the west coast from Texas and will be hitting up New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California. Can't wait to see everything, it's been so long since I've been on a roadtrip, and I haven't realized how much I miss them until now.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• Gunpo
    more
« Reply #6710 on: August 01, 2019, 09:39:11 pm »
BasedCowboyShirt is a cool, chill guy in real life.

:)

EDIT: Sorry, Waygook.org user #basedcowboyshirt.

Please forgive me, Based God
The joys of fauxtherhood

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Super Waygook

• May 30, 2019, 11:30:16 pm
    • in my car polluting your air
    more
« Reply #6711 on: August 02, 2019, 12:48:15 am »
Sounds awesome, hope you will post a few nice pictures of your trip, Chinguetti!
Who's ready for another 4 years of Trump 2020!

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #6712 on: August 02, 2019, 11:17:50 am »

Are you apologizing for not granting him his full internet title, or because you "pranked" him by replaced his insulin syringes with a sugar-water placebo?

If the latter, then you might possibly be confusing "chill" with "diabetic ketoacidosis".  :azn:

« Reply #6713 on: August 16, 2019, 10:41:47 am »
Sounds awesome, hope you will post a few nice pictures of your trip, Chinguetti!

It WAS awesome, thanks! If I can ever get my lazy-ass to transfer the files from my camera to my computer, I'll post a few of my favorite pics.

I hope everyone else enjoyed their vacations. c: I don't even have jetlag, I'm ready to tackle the fall semester.

Also, what is up with all of the old threads getting necro'd, lol?

« Reply #6714 on: August 19, 2019, 06:45:06 am »
Due to the fact that the nights have been really cool since last Thursday (in Chungnam) and I can sleep comfortably without a fan, I'm going out on a limb to say summer is already coming to an end.   :-*

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #6715 on: August 19, 2019, 08:07:25 am »
Whenever I see a phone game updating, my initial reaction is, “I hope they didn’t f*** it up!”

« Reply #6716 on: August 19, 2019, 08:27:59 am »
BasedCowboyShirt is a cool, chill guy in real life.

:)

TYBG TYBG.

« Reply #6717 on: August 19, 2019, 11:33:53 am »
Due to the fact that the nights have been really cool since last Thursday (in Chungnam) and I can sleep comfortably without a fan, I'm going out on a limb to say summer is already coming to an end.   :-*

I hope so. I'm tired of showering twice a day.

« Reply #6718 on: August 19, 2019, 11:49:48 am »

I'm leaving my fan on at all times. I'm conducting an experiment.
Who is here in 2019?

« Reply #6719 on: August 19, 2019, 12:04:33 pm »

I'm leaving my fan on at all times. I'm conducting an experiment.

Ewwwwww....

Fan
noun
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc

You are popular...

I'd expect your fan would explode...

Filthy...