Read 1069366 times

Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #6280 on: March 04, 2019, 09:58:23 am »
Right? It just gums the pizza all up.  >:(

To be fair, if you're ever getting #based Pizza School, it's so bad good that even if there is sweet potato somewhere on it (there is), you probably won't even be able to notice it among all the other things.

Wouldn't that just classify it as pig slop, though? If you can't even tell what's on it?

Pig Slop Pizza. Could have a real following.

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #6281 on: March 04, 2019, 10:03:03 am »
I can't stand sweet toppings on my pizzas, so pickles for me.

sweet potato on pizza? quit it and get it of my face.

To be fair, if you're ever getting #based Pizza School, it's so bad good that even if there is sweet potato somewhere on it (there is), you probably won't even be able to notice it among all the other things.

Pizza school pizza's are too small >.<
I like dominoes or pizza hut pizza's. They're expensive here, but a good size.
I think dominoes is better than pizza hut here, as they have English menu's. I visited a pizza hut in seoul, that didn't :( haha

« Reply #6282 on: March 04, 2019, 10:03:09 am »

Wouldn't that just classify it as pig slop, though? If you can't even tell what's on it?

Pig Slop Pizza. Could have a real following.

Pretty much. But even Pig Slop Pizza is edible at 7,000 won for a whole pizza.

« Reply #6283 on: March 04, 2019, 10:05:36 am »

I guess there's a measure of worth in having all five food groups represented on a single pizza.

« Reply #6284 on: March 04, 2019, 10:07:13 am »

I guess there's a measure of worth in having all five food groups represented on a single pizza.

Six food groups, if you count sadness.

« Reply #6285 on: March 04, 2019, 10:10:56 am »

Six food groups, if you count sadness.

If that sadness is made of the tears of wayward students, I'm sold.

« Reply #6286 on: March 05, 2019, 09:44:13 am »
I'm sputtering through my day, trying to make it without coffee because I've been drinking too much of it and have been getting chest flares.

I knew this. But I still stayed up all night. At least I don't have classes.

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #6287 on: March 05, 2019, 10:43:20 am »
I'm sputtering through my day, trying to make it without coffee because I've been drinking too much of it and have been getting chest flares.

I think classes might not start for us until next week.
My main school still hasn't made the schedule yet, so they are working off last years until next week.
My co-T has a lot of paperwork and asked me to cover English for today, but we just played go-fish haha

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #6288 on: March 05, 2019, 10:54:01 am »
Back to school, classes are just introductory so far. During the introduction of new teachers, I was met with the biggest applause. Students have already compared me to figures like Thierry Henry.

I'll appreciate that celeb feeling while it lasts before they realize how boring I am :laugh:

My new CT also seems super friendly, and we actually have a lot in common. This semester is looking to be good one at my middle school.

Only question now is how elementary will go, because I still have no idea what I'm doing :cry:
The World Ends With You

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #6289 on: March 05, 2019, 10:57:27 am »
Back to school, classes are just introductory so far. During the introduction of new teachers, I was met with the biggest applause. Students have already compared me to figures like Thierry Henry.

I'll appreciate that celeb feeling while it lasts before they realize how boring I am :laugh:

My new CT also seems super friendly, and we actually have a lot in common. This semester is looking to be good one at my middle school.

Only question now is how elementary will go, because I still have no idea what I'm doing :cry:

Nice, and good luck!
The only change at my school this year, is the new grade 1 students.
I got the biggest applause from my students yesterday at the welcoming ceremony but, I think part of that was pity, cause the principal almost forgot me when introducing the teachers to the new students and parents lol.

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #6290 on: March 05, 2019, 11:03:44 am »

Nice, and good luck!
The only change at my school this year, is the new grade 1 students.
I got the biggest applause from my students yesterday at the welcoming ceremony but, I think part of that was pity, cause the principal almost forgot me when introducing the teachers to the new students and parents lol.

Ooooh, I'd be really hurt if that happened  :-[

But thanks though, gonna need all the luck I can get  :blank:
The World Ends With You

« Reply #6291 on: March 05, 2019, 11:27:17 am »

My main school still hasn't made the schedule yet, so they are working off last years until next week.
My co-T has a lot of paperwork and asked me to cover English for today, but we just played go-fish haha

Yeah, they're not supposed to officially start until next week. This week it's all prep and getting the students acclimated to their new classes and homeroom teachers, and making sure schedules and materials are ready to go.

But I'm always asked to cover a few classes in the first week because things are busy and stuff gets switched around a lot. We have a few new teachers this year so I was expecting much of the same, but no one's approached me about covering classes so far, and I'm grateful for that. I feel like death today.

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #6292 on: March 05, 2019, 12:28:17 pm »

Yeah, they're not supposed to officially start until next week. This week it's all prep and getting the students acclimated to their new classes and homeroom teachers, and making sure schedules and materials are ready to go.

But I'm always asked to cover a few classes in the first week because things are busy and stuff gets switched around a lot. We have a few new teachers this year so I was expecting much of the same, but no one's approached me about covering classes so far, and I'm grateful for that. I feel like death today.

That I didn't know :p
Last year, I think our first day back was a Friday or something, and from the Monday after, it was go from the start. So was more expecting it to be go from the start this year.
So basically it's another week of deskwarming :'( I'd like to start prepping the grade 2 lessons, as the textbook is changing, but we don't have the new textbooks yet. :(

« Reply #6293 on: March 05, 2019, 02:09:20 pm »
awwww, Keith Flint of the Prodigy died.  there will never be a similar excitement, than as a 16 year old, listening to Music for the Jilted Generation for the first time.  The prodigy really broke some boundaries in the early-nineties.   :sad:

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #6294 on: March 05, 2019, 02:21:28 pm »
I saw them at the Big Day Out in Auckland 1997. Just before Fat of the land came out. He was a big part of them breaking into the mainstream. There was a sad story in a local paper this morning where one of his old roadies talked about seeing him a few months ago and Keith just seemed like a broken man.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 02:25:33 pm by zola »
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #6295 on: March 05, 2019, 02:53:59 pm »
I saw them at the Big Day Out in Auckland 1997. Just before Fat of the land came out. He was a big part of them breaking into the mainstream. There was a sad story in a local paper this morning where one of his old roadies talked about seeing him a few months ago and Keith just seemed like a broken man.

Are you a fellow Kiwi? :O
Or, did you travel to NZ and go to the concert while there?

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #6296 on: March 06, 2019, 07:43:55 am »

Yes, I'm a fellow Kiwi.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #6297 on: March 06, 2019, 08:06:18 am »

Yes, I'm a fellow Kiwi.

Nice :D

« Reply #6298 on: March 06, 2019, 08:33:59 am »

Yes, I'm a fellow Kiwi.

so, New Zealand is now empty?

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #6299 on: March 06, 2019, 08:35:19 am »

Yes, I'm a fellow Kiwi.

so, New Zealand is now empty?

Pretty much, minus our millions and millions of sheep, that are still there doing sheep things.