Read 958950 times

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #5860 on: September 12, 2018, 12:45:23 pm »
I bought a bunch of posters to decorate my English room with.
One of those posters was a clip-art style collection of grassland animals.
....Or so I thought.

Now I can't sleep at night for worry about what might happen to all those poor critters when the US invades.  :sad:
Both the caw and the clab look pretty worried too.

You mean gassland animals? I'm more concerned about the whale. This is clearly an area with fresh water habitats, not the ocean!

I think that whale has more to worry about than that. xD

He looks guilty af.

Oh god, you're right... But upon closer inspection, the picture may be of a whale, but the text says dolphin. I think it's very clear this wasn't made by a native speaker. Poor wildlife...

Also, just looking at those donuts makes me wanna hurl.
The World Ends With You

« Reply #5861 on: September 12, 2018, 12:49:50 pm »
Oh god, you're right... But upon closer inspection, the picture may be of a whale, but the text says dolphin. I think it's very clear this wasn't made by a native speaker. Poor wildlife...

Also, just looking at those donuts makes me wanna hurl.

Actually, I think that might actually be a dolphin, but with weird coloring. xD

Meanwhile, killer whales aren't actually whales. They're a part of the dolphin family, the biggest member of it. They just have "whale" as part of their name because they're known to kill whales. Big part of their diet. Not sure if what's in the picture is supposed to be a killer whale, either, but if it is they still got the markings and shape all wrong. xD

So apparently Krispy Kreme in Korea now has four different cheese flavored donuts:

But Korea doesn't even have cheese-flavored Cheetos...

That's where the charm of the Korean surprise is. Raisins hiding in cheese pizzas, corn on everything, and non-cheese flavored cheese snacks.

One of the donuts is jam-filled. I think it's supposed to be a tomato and chili pepper jam. With a cheddar cheese icing on top?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 12:55:08 pm by Chinguetti »

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #5862 on: September 12, 2018, 01:02:57 pm »
So apparently Krispy Kreme in Korea now has four different cheese flavored donuts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tx0_PuhIlY

Anyone seen or try these?
I saw a sign for them... And kept driving.

But Korea doesn't even have cheese-flavored Cheetos...

^^^ today's winner.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #5863 on: September 12, 2018, 02:00:40 pm »
Oh god, you're right... But upon closer inspection, the picture may be of a whale, but the text says dolphin.
Clearly all the hippo poop is making the dolphin so bloated that it looks like a whale.
Also, I'm trying to decide if it's all the Australian animals or all the African animals that are horribly lost. :shocked:

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #5864 on: September 12, 2018, 02:03:20 pm »
Oh god, you're right... But upon closer inspection, the picture may be of a whale, but the text says dolphin.
Clearly all the hippo poop is making the dolphin so bloated that it looks like a whale.
Also, I'm trying to decide if it's all the Australian animals or all the African animals that are horribly lost. :shocked:
Must be a zoo.

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
« Reply #5865 on: September 12, 2018, 02:07:28 pm »
Anything goes at the Gasslands.

« Reply #5866 on: September 12, 2018, 03:12:33 pm »

Both. They're clearly in North America.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #5867 on: September 12, 2018, 05:02:48 pm »
He looks guilty af.

Oh hey, how did you link that edited photo? I hate posting my stuff as attachments, and I get super weird (and creepy) comments on all the photos I save to my imgur account for the purpose of linking to here on Waygook...   :huh:

« Reply #5868 on: September 12, 2018, 05:18:48 pm »
He looks guilty af.

Oh hey, how did you link that edited photo? I hate posting my stuff as attachments, and I get super weird (and creepy) comments on all the photos I save to my imgur account for the purpose of linking to here on Waygook...   :huh:

I just uploaded it to a free image hosting site, and copied the direct sharing link the site gives you afterwards.

tinypic.com is my favorite to use in most cases because it's really easy, doesn't even require that you have an account. It just makes you type in a capcha before finalizing the upload... which, coincidentally, was "Cheddar Cheese" for me this time, and I take that to mean I need to buy one of those cheese donuts the next time I'm around a Krispy Kreme.

Also, you should share those weird and creepy comments.

« Reply #5869 on: September 13, 2018, 10:05:36 am »
He looks guilty af.

I just uploaded it to a free image hosting site, and copied the direct sharing link the site gives you afterwards.

tinypic.com is my favorite to use in most cases because it's really easy, doesn't even require that you have an account. It just makes you type in a capcha before finalizing the upload... which, coincidentally, was "Cheddar Cheese" for me this time, and I take that to mean I need to buy one of those cheese donuts the next time I'm around a Krispy Kreme.

Also, you should share those weird and creepy comments.

^^^ this

« Reply #5870 on: September 13, 2018, 11:36:14 am »
The place behind my desk has enough space for a yo. Do you think I could get away with it?

I bought a cheese donut last night. The cheddar cheese iced one because fate. My local Krispy Kreme only had one of these babies left. It actually did taste like cheddar cheese. Just sweet.

Try it.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 11:38:55 am by Chinguetti »

« Reply #5871 on: September 13, 2018, 12:45:57 pm »
The place behind my desk has enough space for a yo. Do you think I could get away with it?

I bought a cheese donut last night. The cheddar cheese iced one because fate. My local Krispy Kreme only had one of these babies left. It actually did taste like cheddar cheese. Just sweet.

Try it.

What's a yo?  Is it slang for something I don't know about haha.  I'm old  :sad:

« Reply #5872 on: September 14, 2018, 09:16:59 am »
Hello Mr.Demartino, you might not want to reveal too many details but I've always been curious...what field of work are you in now?

I've always wondered what kind of job allows you to read and post on here all day, every day, without ever taking a break?  Also...are they looking for more people because teaching is getting a bit tiring and I'd like a nice break  :wink:

« Reply #5873 on: September 14, 2018, 09:25:16 am »
Hello Mr.Demartino, you might not want to reveal too many details but I've always been curious...what field of work are you in now?

I've always wondered what kind of job allows you to read and post on here all day, every day, without ever taking a break?  Also...are they looking for more people because teaching is getting a bit tiring and I'd like a nice break  :wink:
Without giving away too many details, basically my job gives me long streteches of boredom with little to do, punctuated by a periodic 'hell week'.

« Reply #5874 on: September 14, 2018, 09:28:49 am »

He's a teacher. He just pretends to be different because it fits his I'm smarter than everyone else narrative. It's fairly obvious by the times of day he posts and the time on his hands to write such long backhomeisms every 45-60 minutes.
Who is here in 2019?

• OnNut81
  • Expert Waygook

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #5875 on: September 14, 2018, 09:40:40 am »
Yeah, he's mentioned he's a teacher several times.  Not sure why he's being cryptic and elusive here. 

« Reply #5876 on: September 14, 2018, 11:44:48 am »

Try it.

What's a yo?  Is it slang for something I don't know about haha.  I'm old  :sad:

What basedcowboy said. I'm seriously thinking about getting something like this that I could easily hide in a box under my desk while I'm not using it.

« Reply #5877 on: September 14, 2018, 01:04:10 pm »

Try it.

What basedcowboy said. I'm seriously thinking about getting something like this that I could easily hide in a box under my desk while I'm not using it.

Or you could get a nice office chair, but it would be considerably more expensive. I have one that leans back about 160 degrees, and that coupled with somewhere to prop my feet, is almost like being in a flat sleep position.

• oglop
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #5878 on: September 14, 2018, 03:24:44 pm »
boring male toilet
i wonder if these three words have ever been typed before

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #5879 on: September 14, 2018, 03:31:56 pm »
boring male toilet
i wonder if these three words have ever been typed before

Hahahaha, I was looking at that sentence and thinking, "What the hell is this? A male toilet? And it's boring?"

Still a better way of wording it than "Man Toilet," which is what CGV does. Sounds like a gay frat member's nickname.
The joys of fauxtherhood