Read 456668 times

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #2920 on: June 20, 2019, 12:18:35 pm »
Also, the Crash Team Racing remake is tomorrow / tonight :D

I wasn't interested in this until today when I read it has a story/adventure mode like Diddy Kong Racing had.  Definitely getting it now!  I wonder if the Switch version will get a physical release here though?  I know Team Sonic Racing did so fingers crossed!

The original did too, unless you are talking about something else. :o
Did you play the original CTR? :O

« Reply #2921 on: June 20, 2019, 01:06:17 pm »

I wasn't interested in this until today when I read it has a story/adventure mode like Diddy Kong Racing had.  Definitely getting it now!  I wonder if the Switch version will get a physical release here though?  I know Team Sonic Racing did so fingers crossed!

Haha yeah I realised my post didn't make a lot of sense  :laugh:

I never played the original so I didn't know anything about it (other than it was a kart racer) until today haha.  I love Mario Kart but I always preferred Diddy Kong Racing because of the brilliant adventure mode - the hub world, course missions, bosses etc.

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #2922 on: June 20, 2019, 01:24:21 pm »

Haha yeah I realised my post didn't make a lot of sense  :laugh:

I never played the original so I didn't know anything about it (other than it was a kart racer) until today haha.  I love Mario Kart but I always preferred Diddy Kong Racing because of the brilliant adventure mode - the hub world, course missions, bosses etc.

Ahh nice! Yeah, the original CTR had the adventure story mode too.
The storyline of it is pretty cheesy, but good for a laugh haha.
Apparently, they've kept the tracks exactly as the original with this new one (as well as adding new ones); will be interesting if they kept all the old short cuts too :P

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2923 on: July 01, 2019, 03:21:52 pm »
Just ordered a Shure MV88+ mic for shooting my videos. This is gonna make a huge difference in the quality of my content.

On a little more sour note, my GF told her mom about me and she was pleased. They decided to tell pops later.

Well, he found out and he's not really happy. :o

So, I'm gonna make a video about why I'm a great candidate for dating a Korean woman. Part fun, part practical and anytime spent filming is practice getting better at movie making.   :-[ :lipsrsealed: :shocked: ;D :huh:
The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #2924 on: July 01, 2019, 03:30:34 pm »
Just ordered a Shure MV88+ mic for shooting my videos. This is gonna make a huge difference in the quality of my content.

On a little more sour note, my GF told her mom about me and she was pleased. They decided to tell pops later.

So, I'm gonna make a video about why I'm a great candidate for dating a Korean woman. Part fun, part practical and anytime spent filming is practice getting better at movie making.   :-[ :lipsrsealed: :shocked: ;D :huh:

Aren't Yeti mics supposed to be the best within their price range? I don't know anything about stuff.

« Reply #2925 on: July 01, 2019, 03:33:39 pm »

Oh dear.  What you could do is challenge him to a stupidly hot spicy food eating contest.  You win, he accepts the relationship.  It's in the bag, sonny!!! 

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #2926 on: July 01, 2019, 03:36:47 pm »
Aren't Yeti mics supposed to be the best within their price range? I don't know anything about stuff.

Sure, but that's for studio work. I'm filming on location all the time and wouldn't have a PC there.

This will affix to the top of my rig.

The joys of fauxtherhood

« Reply #2927 on: July 16, 2019, 09:18:54 am »
English festival was excellent yesterday.   ;D  For the first couple of hours, all my ideas for class booths went off without a hitch and the students really enjoyed themselves.  Then the second part in the school hall was also excellent.  Two students memorised their own TED presentations, my Wimpy Kid survival quiz also good, and my MC script for two other students had its moments.  Then finished off with the finale of me K-pop dancing with 14 students who are part of the English activity club.  They wrote an actual story book called 'Finding Ronnie' and acted out the story and then finished it off with me coming on stage and dancing with them, as in they 'Found Ronnie'.   Since then, all students think I'm good at dancing.     :sad:

« Reply #2928 on: July 16, 2019, 01:56:08 pm »
Kamasi Washington is coming back to Seoul! This is good.

« Reply #2929 on: July 29, 2019, 01:39:55 pm »
Went to the Busan Rock Festival yesterday and what a genuinely nice experience it was.  Although I love music I had gotten more and more frustrated with the actual gig "experience" in England because of the amount of annoying sh*t from other people you have to put up with (mainly drunk people being lary).

But what a lovely day.  No drunk people, no smell of marijuanna in the air, no pushing, no shoving.  Heaven!  Then the icing on the cake of seeing The Chemical Brothers!

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #2930 on: Today at 07:44:32 am »
Today is my last contract day at school. Leaving Korea next Wednesday, and though I'm not necessarily excited to go back to the States, I'll be glad to see my friends and (some) family.

I'm thinking Japan will be the next place I go, but I need a break for a while.

It's been fun wasting time here, people of Waygook! I hope some of you are still around when I inevitably return  ;D
The World Ends With You

« Reply #2931 on: Today at 07:58:46 am »
Today is my last contract day at school. Leaving Korea next Wednesday, and though I'm not necessarily excited to go back to the States, I'll be glad to see my friends and (some) family.

It's been fun wasting time here, people of Waygook! I hope some of you are still around when I inevitably return  ;D

I am sooooo jelous of you. I still have a year and a half before I can say Goodbye to Korea for good but I plan to make the most of it.

« Reply #2932 on: Today at 10:04:17 am »

Congratulations on making it through this trial without burning the country down. We should all strive to waste time as wholesomely as you have.

I hope to see you still posting around in the future, but I wish you the best in any case. Enjoy your future prospects!

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2933 on: Today at 10:06:29 am »
Then finished off with the finale of me K-pop dancing with 14 students who are part of the English activity club.  They wrote an actual story book called 'Finding Ronnie' and acted out the story and then finished it off with me coming on stage and dancing with them, as in they 'Found Ronnie'.   Since then, all students think I'm good at dancing.

What K-pop song did you dance to?

« Reply #2934 on: Today at 10:42:30 am »
What K-pop song did you dance to?

Not an actual K-Pop song as it was an English activity group, it was just the K-Pop dancing to a One Direction song. 

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2935 on: Today at 11:08:10 am »
Which One Direction song?

• elsbethm
  • Veteran

• September 29, 2016, 09:26:54 pm
    • gangwondo
« Reply #2936 on: Today at 01:15:32 pm »
Today is my last day , too!!

Next week I'll head to Jeju-do and eventually make my way back to Seoul via the east coast.  Looking forward to a shit-tonne pf hiking in the next 2 weeks!!