Read 1912 times

  • Steve22
  • Newgookin

    • 1

    • June 18, 2015, 09:55:03 pm
    • Usa
Teaching with no degree on an f6 visa
« on: June 18, 2015, 11:06:00 pm »
Hello I'm married to a Korean woman. She wants to move to Korea for awhile to spend time with her family.
The problem is I dont have a degree. I have heard with an f6 visa you can get a teaching job with no degree.
I saw if your on an E2 you will be fined and deported. But I cant seem to find the consequences if your caught on a f6.
For the record im a very honestly living guy. I normally would never do anything like this. But I know how much she wants to spend time with her family. If we both are not working, money will be a problem for us.
Thanks in advance

  • taeyang
  • Moderator - LVL 4

    • 5521

    • September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 am
    • daejeon
use google to search the site XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term