Read 4369 times

Re: Flexible or being taken advantage of?
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 12:17:16 pm »
Yeah, this user name forces me to be quite careful about what I post... Needless to say, I completely misunderstood the nature of this website before signing up. Now I'm just too lazy to change it.

Another brother in the same boat. Woot woot.

yeah, we all know who you are, Tichard Rang! Nice try!

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 12:23:16 pm »
Yeah, this user name forces me to be quite careful about what I post... Needless to say, I completely misunderstood the nature of this website before signing up. Now I'm just too lazy to change it.

How the hell did you find out my true name? Only those in the underground hamster fighting rings know of that name....
Open your mind.

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 12:28:24 pm »
So I mentioned it to my other( different) co-teacher today, and it seems that the co-teacher I told you about does similar things to her. So it looks like we have a pretty lazy/selfish co worker on our hands, but since she is older than us, and a head teacher, we have to tread lightly. I really appreciate all of the responses here- I realize my situation was a grey area and that's why I asked for suggestions.

I taught the two extra classes today but made it known I was really tired after doing block time English festival and having to work in the super humid 4th floor English room. She's kept her distance from me. Gonna vibe this one out..
“Mediocrity's like a spot on a shirt—it never comes off.”

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 12:28:31 pm »

How the hell did you find out my true name? Only those in the underground hamster fighting rings know of that name....

I see I have hidden my identity well.

But for now, foolish Tichard, be aware: EL HAMSTER DEL MUERTE GRANDE NO HABLA ESPANOL is coming for you!

*hamsters into the shadows*

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2015, 12:47:51 pm »

I see I have hidden my identity well.

But for now, foolish Tichard, be aware: EL HAMSTER DEL MUERTE GRANDE NO HABLA ESPANOL is coming for you!

*hamsters into the shadows*

:huh: .......... mom?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 12:51:30 pm by richardtang1991 »
Open your mind.