Read 1419 times

Do you need a number if you are applying in Korea? Or do they all use Skype.

• solveit
  • Super Waygook

• December 09, 2014, 03:52:02 pm
    • Korea
I'm bored and can't sleep, so I had a look through your old posts. In 128 posts you've asked 149 questions. That's absurd.

• Hot6^
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 14, 2014, 02:46:01 pm
    • Bucheon
Skype.
What you put into Korea, is what you will get out of Korea; it will not spoon feed you.

• taeyang
  • Moderator - LVL 4

• September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 am
    • daejeon
it might help? it could give you a slight edge because you'd be easily reachable.
use google to search the site

site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term

• yfb
  • Expert Waygook

• July 05, 2010, 11:50:12 am
I'm bored and can't sleep, so I had a look through your old posts. In 128 posts you've asked 149 questions. That's absurd.

This is LeapOver we're talking about. He's been asking easily Googleable questions for about two years now in his search for a job.

This is LeapOver we're talking about. He's been asking easily Googleable questions for about two years now in his search for a job.

I really hope this guy is practicing some kind of weird trolling technique, because otherwise it's just rather sad.  :huh:
Dropbox is the BEST way to coordinate files between home and school. Click here to get it --> https://db.tt/JSMXsrdm

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
He's known as the question troll on Dave's ESL Cafe.