Read 1544 times

• DoneNow
  • Newgookin

• May 07, 2015, 06:25:57 pm
    • Seoul, Korea
Ask Native Korean Speakers Questions On Demand
« on: May 07, 2015, 06:34:14 pm »
Hey guys, we just launched a new service where you can talk to native Korean speakers, on-demand through KakaoTalk or SMS.

You can get instant translations on the fly (take a picture of a Korean only restaurant menu and we'll tell you what's on there, what's tasty) or ask them to handle some task that might be easier using Korean (food delivery, restaurant reservations, visa issues, etc.)

Just think of us as that bilingual friend you always bother except we're always available,   and you never have to feel guilty about bothering us too much :)

Text us at Kakao ID DoneNow or get more info here: www.donenow.co.kr/#!eng/c12k5

• Lawrence
  • Super Waygook

• March 06, 2013, 10:59:23 am
    • South Korea
Re: Ask Native Korean Speakers Questions On Demand
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 07:05:42 am »
Hi,
  I'm just curious about something. The title says to ask "Native Korean Speakers" Questions on Demand. Do you have to be a native Korean speaker in order to do this job? I don't see anything on the English or Korean page about jobs/hiring requirements. I speak some Korean and I'm in a class learning it. Can you provide any info about the language level that might be needed if you are not a native Korean speaker? Thanks!!

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 07:17:23 am »
My bilingual friends don't charge a fee. ;D

Are you partnered with other businesses to recommend those businesses specifically?

• Pennypie
  • Expert Waygook

• July 26, 2014, 08:16:47 pm
    • Koreaaa
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 07:45:02 am »
This would be pretty good for those of us that might not have anyone who can speak Korean. 

Depends on the fee though!