Read 62411 times

• oglop
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
Re: What video games are you playing right now?
« Reply #500 on: June 20, 2018, 12:46:34 pm »
just got into Fortnite on my switch. pretty fun, although i was enjoying playing 50/50 battle royale, but they removed this mode on the update, and replaced it so it's 20 on a team with 5 teams. not nearly as fun, in my opinion. do they switch-up game modes often?

« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2018, 07:29:10 am »
I've never sworn at my TV as much I have playing the Crash Bandicoot trilogy  :cry:

Love the game though haha.

• profporkchop
  • Adventurer

• February 13, 2018, 02:04:36 pm
    • Mcminnville, OR
« Reply #502 on: September 27, 2018, 07:32:33 am »
I"m playing a lot of heavily modded Fallout 4(all dlc), Dungeons of Dredmore (all dlc), Borderlands 2 (all dlc tiny tinas assault on dragon keep FTMFW) and The Binding of Isaac.

« Reply #503 on: September 27, 2018, 07:34:45 am »
lots and lots of pubg recently and some starcraft: bw, but last week i reinstalled starcraft 2 (likely a choice i will regret)

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #504 on: September 27, 2018, 08:34:46 am »
I just finished getting the platinums for Ni no Kuni 2 and A Way Out recently. Both were enjoyable.

With E3 news, Cyberpunk 2077 is looking like a mix of Deus Ex and The Witcher, so it's time to replay both of them!

These next two years are looking exciting  ;D

I just built a computer and I'm playing The Witcher 3 for the first time. I'm loving it so far.

And I'm super excited for Cyberpunk 2077! But... the recent Deus Ex games disappointed me (especially Mankind Divided). DX1 is still the GOAT.

Mankind Divided is actually the only one I've played, and I loved it! So if you're saying that previous ones were better, then I've been missing out!

Yeah, the original DX was awesome. I still occasionally pick it up to play it again - usually once a year I play through the original again!

I'm back to playing WoW, but am also playing Magic the gathering: Arena; the new online MTG game.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #505 on: September 27, 2018, 08:46:48 am »
I just finished getting the platinums for Ni no Kuni 2 and A Way Out recently. Both were enjoyable.

With E3 news, Cyberpunk 2077 is looking like a mix of Deus Ex and The Witcher, so it's time to replay both of them!

These next two years are looking exciting  ;D

I just built a computer and I'm playing The Witcher 3 for the first time. I'm loving it so far.

And I'm super excited for Cyberpunk 2077! But... the recent Deus Ex games disappointed me (especially Mankind Divided). DX1 is still the GOAT.

Mankind Divided is actually the only one I've played, and I loved it! So if you're saying that previous ones were better, then I've been missing out!

Yeah, the original DX was awesome. I still occasionally pick it up to play it again - usually once a year I play through the original again!

I'm back to playing WoW, but am also playing Magic the gathering: Arena; the new online MTG game.

The joys of fauxtherhood

• apancoe
  • Veteran

• March 02, 2011, 08:44:40 am
    • south korea
« Reply #506 on: September 27, 2018, 08:57:34 am »
i saw a sale on the playstation store like a month ago and randomly picked up Uncharted 4. it's awesome. best 12 bucks i've spent in awhile.

also getting ready for the new call of duty coming out soon.
too many blueprints & not enough architects

• Datasapien
  • Super Waygook

• February 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm
    • Chungcheongbuk-do
    more
« Reply #507 on: September 27, 2018, 10:38:05 am »
Stardew Valley on my Switch. Was looking for something to just relax to while I listen to podcasts but it's surprisingly addictive!
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #508 on: September 27, 2018, 12:15:30 pm »
Stardew Valley on my Switch. Was looking for something to just relax to while I listen to podcasts but it's surprisingly addictive!

Once you get into that "One more day" mentality, it's over for your free time.

I've been playing the new Tomb Raider (beat it, currently chasing the platinum), Monster Hunter: Generations Ultimate (always a good time), and have gone back to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 recently (new DLC, still very much addicting)
The World Ends With You

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #509 on: September 27, 2018, 01:30:22 pm »

I clocked 140hours played on that game when it first came out >.<
I want to check out all the updates he has done since but, am worried I'll do another 140 hours on it lol

« Reply #510 on: September 27, 2018, 10:51:44 pm »
  I don't play video games - never have really, although was enamoured a little with PacMan back in the day...

Thanks for asking, tho'!

• mcmxc
  • Newgookin

• August 01, 2016, 05:54:03 am
    • Virginia, USA
« Reply #511 on: November 19, 2018, 07:58:04 am »
I only play one game, Star Citizen.

They just released a big update and it looks pretty schweet!

Anyone else in the verse?

« Reply #512 on: November 19, 2018, 08:06:18 am »
I just got back into destiny 2 and picked up the forsaken expansion. It's so addictive :).

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #513 on: November 19, 2018, 10:12:22 am »
The Spyro remake!
If you played, and enjoyed, the originals, you will probably enjoy the remake too.
The levels and stuff are pretty identical to the originals. The only differences, in the first game at least,
they changed a bunch of dragons that used to say thanks, to say something else; or thanks in a different way.
Other than that, it's pretty spot on :D

« Reply #514 on: November 19, 2018, 10:16:59 am »
I'm surprised the Spyro remake didn't make it onto the Switch.  Having never played the originals I'd love to try it.

I've just started Skyrim again.  I played it on the PS3 years ago and recently got it for the Switch and I'm blown away by how good it looks in handheld mode.  I can see myself putting as many hours into this as I did with Breath of the Wild easily.

• oglop
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #515 on: November 19, 2018, 10:24:58 am »
Fall Out 4. bit underwhelmed. i mean, it's fun, but... same old. the main story is a bit lame. shame they didn't opt for a New Vegas-type story

« Reply #516 on: November 19, 2018, 10:31:07 am »
Fall Out 4. bit underwhelmed. i mean, it's fun, but... same old. the main story is a bit lame. shame they didn't opt for a New Vegas-type story

Have you teleported to the institute yet? IMO that was a more dramatic plot turn than anything in Las Vegas. 

« Reply #517 on: November 19, 2018, 10:54:06 am »
Ketchapp Summer Sports on iphone. Really addictive but adverts are annoying.
Who is here in 2019?

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
« Reply #518 on: November 19, 2018, 11:43:45 am »
Fallout 76 on PC.

I'm really enjoying it, in spite of all the bugs and glitches. That isn't to say that none of the glitches are doing their damnedest to make me hate the game, though. They are legion and persistent. I certainly wouldn't fault anyone who would decide that they ruin the game. I'm a huge Bethesda open world RPG fanboy, though, so my rose-colored glasses filter out most of the problems.  :laugh:

« Reply #519 on: November 19, 2018, 11:46:35 am »

Have you teleported to the institute yet? IMO that was a more dramatic plot turn than anything in Las Vegas.

IMO Fallout 4 was by far the worst Fallout game. Playing it, after a certain point, just made me angry (especially with how bad the writing was, not to mention the gameplay itself).