Read 62391 times

Re: What video games are you playing right now?
« Reply #440 on: March 06, 2018, 10:40:51 am »
Prepare your druids for Zandalari race change  8)

« Reply #441 on: March 06, 2018, 03:54:44 pm »
fortnite has been a lot of fun.  i suck but it's still fun blasting people in tilted towers :police:

• meldrew
  • Veteran

• December 14, 2014, 10:50:41 pm
    • China
« Reply #442 on: March 06, 2018, 04:32:44 pm »
Zelda: BotW on my recently purchased Switch (loving it!).

Good choice, man. I sunk over 200 hours into BotW from March to July it was basically the only game I was even interested in playing.

i recently bought skyrim for my switch

what an insanely big game! it's good stuff

I'm saving Skyrim for a later date. I played probably 20-30 hours of it on the PS3 years ago, loved it but life just got in the way.

On my flight back to China, I started Xenoblade Chronicles 2.... amazing. Great story, amazing world and an interesting battle system I have never witnessed before, possibly because I don't typically play JRPGs. It is not a perfect game, if you preferr a more story-driven experience, this is worth checking out.

I also bought Owlboy, but I've not started that yet.

• oglop
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #443 on: March 06, 2018, 05:13:09 pm »
yeah, i finished XC2 a while ago. good stuff

looking forward to the bayonetta games after skyrim

• meldrew
  • Veteran

• December 14, 2014, 10:50:41 pm
    • China
« Reply #444 on: April 15, 2018, 11:55:43 am »
Football Manager Touch 2018 got a stealth release yesterday on the Switch... I believe it is the first console release in 5 years.

I've barely played the Football Manager franchise in years but I did hear about the 'touch' variation last year. I really like the sound of it because the full game is just so in-depth... this may well be the most appropriate version for those that can not allocate 1,000s of hours to your fantasy career (anymore).

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #445 on: April 15, 2018, 12:04:55 pm »
Iím about 1/3 of the way through Skyrim (PS4).

I play Gran Turismo with my son the car nut.

• CliffK
  • Moderator LVL 1

• September 03, 2014, 10:57:02 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #446 on: April 15, 2018, 01:29:10 pm »
I picked up Far Cry Primal for PC a few weeks ago. It was on sale since Far Cry 5 was newly releasing.

Out of all the Far Cry games I've played, this one is my favorite. I'm really enjoying the "survival mode," as it makes the game more realistic and a bit more difficult.

• oglop
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #447 on: April 15, 2018, 01:50:42 pm »

i got so bored of skyrim after a while. i got to about level 23 and it felt like all the quests/dungeons were basically the same

i bought bayonetta for the switch recently. pretty fun

• JNM
  • The Legend

• Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #448 on: April 15, 2018, 03:17:48 pm »

i got so bored of skyrim after a while. i got to about level 23 and it felt like all the quests/dungeons were basically the same

I liked the Dark Brotherhood and Theives Guild quest lines.

Currently doing the vampire and Stormcloak lines.  I usually do two at a time and switch when it gets boring.

• dippedinblush
  • Veteran

• November 21, 2013, 11:15:05 am
    • Yangpyeong, South Korea
« Reply #449 on: April 15, 2018, 09:09:28 pm »
Anybody playing Kingdom Come:Deliverance?

• oglop
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #450 on: April 15, 2018, 09:16:20 pm »

I liked the Dark Brotherhood and Theives Guild quest lines.

Currently doing the vampire and Stormcloak lines.  I usually do two at a time and switch when it gets boring.
yep, maybe i just already did all the interesting quests. i've done all the main ones as far as i know(?). the DLC quests were fun too

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #451 on: April 16, 2018, 07:22:33 am »
Currently trying to get the Platinum for Monster Hunter: World before God of War comes out. This is looking to be a great year for games
The World Ends With You

• daktariB
  • Adventurer

• March 05, 2018, 07:12:24 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #452 on: April 16, 2018, 07:38:22 am »
Overwatch
and when I have the patience
Getting Over it with Bennett Foddy

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #453 on: April 16, 2018, 07:55:08 am »
Overwatch

recently got back into overwatch again myself. >.<
However, I forgot how much it makes me rage. >:(

• gagevt
  • Moderator - LVL 3

• August 24, 2013, 01:55:38 pm
    • Gyeongbuk
    more
« Reply #454 on: April 16, 2018, 08:10:19 am »
I really wanted to make a zandalari monk, but of course, that class isn't available for zandalari. Probably going to race change my mage from goblin to nightborne... Not sure why I ever picked goblin in the first place.

Nice! My DH is 950 and my hunter is 947. My priest and warrior are both under 900 haha.

Got my mage to around 952ish and my monk around 940 and rogue just chilling around 935, but I haven't played much in the past few weeks. Got hooked on Stellaris/PUBG and now For Honor again.

Overwatch

Hahaha I can say the exact same thing about For Honor that I just started playing again this past weekend.
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #455 on: April 16, 2018, 08:59:54 am »
I really wanted to make a zandalari monk, but of course, that class isn't available for zandalari. Probably going to race change my mage from goblin to nightborne... Not sure why I ever picked goblin in the first place.

Nice! My DH is 950 and my hunter is 947. My priest and warrior are both under 900 haha.

Got my mage to around 952ish and my monk around 940 and rogue just chilling around 935, but I haven't played much in the past few weeks. Got hooked on Stellaris/PUBG and now For Honor again.

Overwatch

Hahaha I can say the exact same thing about For Honor that I just started playing again this past weekend.

Sadly, My WoW guild has either fallen apart / or taking a raid break until Bfa. :'( so I've kinda stopped playing again haha. However, I should log in and do gold missions as often as I can until Bfa haha.

I don't know for honor, but it sounds like a team based game. and don't you just hate other, random, people in a team based heavy game? :P

On the weekend, I broke / smashed a couple plates because I got so angry on competitive overwatch. Between Tuesday and Thursday last week, I lost 41 games in a row (in competitive), Friday and Saturday morning, I got -most- of my rating back, only to have Sat / Sun put me on another 20 - 23 loss streak. Most of the losses came down to terrible team mates, who were either trolling, or wanted to do their own thing. Out of the 61 - 64 losses, less than 10 were actual close games >.< <- this should probably go in the rant thread but, it's video game related. So kinda on topic? :P

• JNM
  • The Legend

• Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #456 on: April 16, 2018, 11:42:48 am »

Overwatch

Sadly, My WoW guild has either fallen apart / or taking a raid break until Bfa. :'( so I've kinda stopped playing again haha. However, I should log in and do gold missions as often as I can until Bfa haha.

I don't know for honor, but it sounds like a team based game. and don't you just hate other, random, people in a team based heavy game? :P

On the weekend, I broke / smashed a couple plates because I got so angry on competitive overwatch. Between Tuesday and Thursday last week, I lost 41 games in a row (in competitive), Friday and Saturday morning, I got -most- of my rating back, only to have Sat / Sun put me on another 20 - 23 loss streak. Most of the losses came down to terrible team mates, who were either trolling, or wanted to do their own thing. Out of the 61 - 64 losses, less than 10 were actual close games >.< <- this should probably go in the rant thread but, it's video game related. So kinda on topic? :P

Iíve avoided Overwatch for that reason. I have heard that getting a reliable team is difficult.

« Reply #457 on: April 16, 2018, 12:10:14 pm »
I just got into final fantasy 14 about a week ago. It has tons of content it's a really beautiful looking mmo, the first i've ever played. Aside from that i'm getting into the dragon quest games and looking forward to both yakuza 6 and the new god of war. Anyone else surprised that the latest in a series about a bald guy killing giant monsters is considered a masterpiece? I'm so curious to check it out.

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #458 on: April 16, 2018, 01:12:12 pm »

Overwatch

Iíve avoided Overwatch for that reason. I have heard that getting a reliable team is difficult.

Yeah, it's very hit or miss >.<

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #459 on: April 16, 2018, 01:13:19 pm »
I just got into final fantasy 14 about a week ago. It has tons of content it's a really beautiful looking mmo, the first i've ever played. Aside from that i'm getting into the dragon quest games and looking forward to both yakuza 6 and the new god of war. Anyone else surprised that the latest in a series about a bald guy killing giant monsters is considered a masterpiece? I'm so curious to check it out.

It's a beautiful game. :D I played it for a while myself. :D