Read 62416 times

• LauraH
  • Newgookin

• March 03, 2015, 11:10:40 am
Re: What video games are you playing right now?
« Reply #420 on: September 22, 2017, 09:30:46 am »
I'm playing Dangan Ronpa 2, super interesting and I like the characters a lot.

• oglop
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #421 on: September 22, 2017, 09:33:27 am »
mario + rabbids for switch is really good, and surprisingly difficult (which is definitely a plus)

• yirj17
  • The Legend

• September 16, 2015, 02:23:16 am
    • Korealand
« Reply #422 on: September 22, 2017, 09:41:00 am »
mario + rabbids for switch is really good, and surprisingly difficult (which is definitely a plus)

Saw a trailer for that.  At first I thought "Wtf?  This looks goofy" then by the end of it I was all "Mario with guns??  Still looks goofy but like hella fun!

• 미국인병
  • Veteran

• November 25, 2016, 08:41:27 am
    • 울산
    more
« Reply #423 on: September 22, 2017, 09:46:02 am »
Just finished my first playthrough of Nier: automata.
I've just started playing destiny 2 on the ps4 as well. :D

By finish you mean you got Ending E, right?!

I'm trying to get the plat trophy for Nier:Automata at the moment, but I'm still kicking around the PC방 hitting up Overwatch and PUBG.

I may get Nioh soon, and I still want to play Tales of Berseria.

Then again, I also want to replay Final Fantasy IX since it's coming to PS4.

I also want to study some more Korean at some point... :|

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #424 on: September 22, 2017, 10:35:35 am »

I'm trying to get the plat trophy for Nier:Automata at the moment, but I'm still kicking around the PC방 hitting up Overwatch and PUBG.

Yeah, the ending from finishing the game through 2B's perspective. Starting the new game+ is now doing it from 9S's perspective. I heard there is 3 different playthroughs on Nier, so I have only done the first. I haven't done all 3 yet.

I just picked up the FFIX on PS4 this morning myself. I'll be back on Overwatch once I get the PC I'm ordering on Monday! :D

I picked up Nioh last week and played that a little bit. It's not bad, kinda like bloodborne / dark souls.

• 미국인병
  • Veteran

• November 25, 2016, 08:41:27 am
    • 울산
    more
« Reply #425 on: September 22, 2017, 12:04:06 pm »

Yeah, the ending from finishing the game through 2B's perspective. Starting the new game+ is now doing it from 9S's perspective. I heard there is 3 different playthroughs on Nier, so I have only done the first. I haven't done all 3 yet.

I just picked up the FFIX on PS4 this morning myself. I'll be back on Overwatch once I get the PC I'm ordering on Monday! :D

I picked up Nioh last week and played that a little bit. It's not bad, kinda like bloodborne / dark souls.

Ah, so you've gotten Ending A. You are correct, there are different playthroughs, but they don't exactly overlap except for A-B; so while it's like a ng+, each route through the game operates more like new chapters.

In short, you've only seen about 1/4 of the story, so I HIGHLY recommend you keep blazing through. 9s' route is only about 4-6 hours long anyway.

*disclaimer: Automata is my favorite game this year and definitely in my top 10 games of all time -- so I'm quite biased toward it.

And you're ordering a PC? I've thought about doing that, but if I ever leave Korea it seems like it could be a hassle shipping it around.

And yeah, I've heard that about Nioh. Bloodborne may very well be my favorite game of all time, so I dig that.

« Reply #426 on: September 22, 2017, 12:07:17 pm »
Dota 2.
Bwaa

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #427 on: September 22, 2017, 12:17:32 pm »

Ah, so you've gotten Ending A. You are correct, there are different playthroughs, but they don't exactly overlap except for A-B; so while it's like a ng+, each route through the game operates more like new chapters.

In short, you've only seen about 1/4 of the story, so I HIGHLY recommend you keep blazing through. 9s' route is only about 4-6 hours long anyway.

*disclaimer: Automata is my favorite game this year and definitely in my top 10 games of all time -- so I'm quite biased toward it.

And you're ordering a PC? I've thought about doing that, but if I ever leave Korea it seems like it could be a hassle shipping it around.

And yeah, I've heard that about Nioh. Bloodborne may very well be my favorite game of all time, so I dig that.

Ahh nice. I plan to play the rest of Nier eventually. I really enjoy Nier, however, I sometimes hate the forced camera angles, as sometimes it hinders the way I play. and I hate the free control flight parts (mostly because they are annoying).

I ordered a PC last year while I was here, but had to sell it before I left. Now that I'm back I'll be buying a new one. To me, I'd probably just sell it again before I leave next, or ship it back home; but due to the hassle, I'd probably just try and sell it. Even if it can be pricey - it's a 1 time price, it's still cheaper than where I'm from, and I don't mind spending the money on a PC as it will give me more to do here in Korea. I also look at it as 1 big payment, but it's liking spending a small amount on fun each month.

I love, and hate, bloodborne. I loved the character customization, but kinda hated playing it. I didn't get very far, still near the start there was an executioner looking dude, who kept clipping me with some attack, even when the visual looked like it missed. Looking back, there could have been some small aoe I wasn't noticing, but I got super annoyed at it and decided to not play it anymore haha.

• junakiii
  • Waygookin

• April 15, 2014, 01:34:53 am
    • United States
« Reply #428 on: September 22, 2017, 02:23:57 pm »
i'm playing breath of the wild on the switch...my 3ds broke recently and i didn't bring my ps4 with me T-T

dying to play nier automata and persona 5 rn

• Epistemology
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 19, 2010, 01:57:27 pm
    more
« Reply #429 on: September 29, 2017, 08:34:35 am »
Stellaris now. It's like a wet dream of 4X space games
Away an bile yer heid ya numpty,ye dinnae ken whit yer talkin aboot.

• Mister Tim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 08, 2013, 10:33:54 am
    • SK
« Reply #430 on: March 05, 2018, 02:25:36 pm »
I recently started playing Elder Scrolls Online. I've finally admitted that I'm lonely enough to resort to an MMO for "socialization," and I figured I might as well start with an IP I'm familiar with, since I'm a big TES fan.

If anyone here plays, by any chance, hit me up.

• gagevt
  • Moderator - LVL 3

• August 24, 2013, 01:55:38 pm
    • Gyeongbuk
    more
« Reply #431 on: March 05, 2018, 02:44:50 pm »

My friend recently started playing that and he's hooked. I know next to nothing about it except space. Care to sell it to me? Not literally, but in terms of telling me its strong assets.

I recently started playing Elder Scrolls Online. I've finally admitted that I'm lonely enough to resort to an MMO for "socialization," and I figured I might as well start with an IP I'm familiar with, since I'm a big TES fan.

Another friend of mine got me back into WoW. I can't stop! If anyone here plays, I do all sorts of content, so I'd be up for anything.
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #432 on: March 05, 2018, 02:48:09 pm »
Monster Hunter World. Arguably the best game in the series (and extremely addicting).

I've also picked up Nioh and the Bioshock collection recently. Looking forward to go through those  :azn:
The World Ends With You

• Datasapien
  • Super Waygook

• February 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm
    • Chungcheongbuk-do
    more
« Reply #433 on: March 05, 2018, 02:55:11 pm »
Zelda: BotW on my recently purchased Switch (loving it!).

Play Overwatch a couple of times a week, and still hopelessly addicted to League of Legends.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

« Reply #434 on: March 05, 2018, 03:13:00 pm »
Finally leaving the Blizzardsphere of WoW/OW/HS/HoTS to dip into Vermintide 2  8)

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #435 on: March 05, 2018, 03:22:49 pm »

My friend recently started playing that and he's hooked. I know next to nothing about it except space. Care to sell it to me? Not literally, but in terms of telling me its strong assets.

Another friend of mine got me back into WoW. I can't stop! If anyone here plays, I do all sorts of content, so I'd be up for anything.

I got back into WoW not so long ago myself. I'm pretty much out of things I want to do on my main characters (demon hunter, and regular hunter), but I'm also slowly working on a shadowpriest and a prot warrior. :P (I play horde side!)

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #436 on: March 05, 2018, 03:24:30 pm »

I used to play it a little. I got annoyed at how long it took to learn new crafting recipes and stopped once I wanted to level my professions :P

• oglop
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #437 on: March 05, 2018, 05:18:24 pm »
i recently bought skyrim for my switch

what an insanely big game! it's good stuff

• gagevt
  • Moderator - LVL 3

• August 24, 2013, 01:55:38 pm
    • Gyeongbuk
    more
« Reply #438 on: March 06, 2018, 09:14:02 am »

I got back into WoW not so long ago myself. I'm pretty much out of things I want to do on my main characters (demon hunter, and regular hunter), but I'm also slowly working on a shadowpriest and a prot warrior. :P (I play horde side!)

Nice I'm horde as well. Have a mage, monk, and rogue all 920 or higher with my mage being my main. Still working on gearing and legendary hunting on all three, but in time I'd like to level my DH from 98 and possibly even my priest or shaman from Cata. Depends on how far I progress before BFA releases. My friend and I already bought it, so I'm in for the long haul.
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NZ
« Reply #439 on: March 06, 2018, 09:50:57 am »

Nice I'm horde as well. Have a mage, monk, and rogue all 920 or higher with my mage being my main. Still working on gearing and legendary hunting on all three, but in time I'd like to level my DH from 98 and possibly even my priest or shaman from Cata. Depends on how far I progress before BFA releases. My friend and I already bought it, so I'm in for the long haul.

Nice! My DH is 950 and my hunter is 947. My priest and warrior are both under 900 haha.