Read 62390 times

Re: What video games are you playing right now?
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2015, 12:59:20 pm »
Has anyone played the new hotline miami yet?  I was wondering if I should get it

If you liked the first one you should get it.

• gagevt
  • Moderator - LVL 3

• August 24, 2013, 01:55:38 pm
    • Gyeongbuk
    more
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2015, 01:22:42 pm »
Just going to put this out there. If you want to add me on HotS, my name in game is: Swigg.

Currently level 40 and now climbing Hero League. Mostly play Sylvanas, Valla, Jaina, and Reghar, but I'm pretty good at filling any role.

Also to the

I regularly play Dota2 and StarCraft 2, and I would be up for playing with some other teachers.

You would probably enjoy HotS. I've played many Blizzard games as well as LoL, and recently got addicted to HotS. It's quite different from other mobas and I love the Blizzard characters.

If you want to give it a try I can give you a key to the beta.
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

• funkseoulbrother
  • Veteran

• August 23, 2013, 08:10:43 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
    more
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2015, 02:46:34 pm »
I regularly play Dota2 and StarCraft 2, and I would be up for playing with some other teachers.

You would probably enjoy HotS. I've played many Blizzard games as well as LoL, and recently got addicted to HotS. It's quite different from other mobas and I love the Blizzard characters.

I actually have a beta key already and I've played it.  It is quite fun, but I am really enjoying playing Dota2 at the moment. ;)

• Menlyn
  • Super Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 02:10:21 pm
    • Suwon
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2015, 07:54:08 am »
NA server.  Rank 10 right now but have been legend a couple times.  Get in here.

I've got accounts on EU and Asia :(
2x Legend on each.

• gagevt
  • Moderator - LVL 3

• August 24, 2013, 01:55:38 pm
    • Gyeongbuk
    more
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2015, 09:08:59 am »

I actually have a beta key already and I've played it.  It is quite fun, but I am really enjoying playing Dota2 at the moment. ;)

:cry:
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

• yirj17
  • The Legend

• September 16, 2015, 02:23:16 am
    • Korealand
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2016, 10:41:07 am »
Obviously not Pokemon Go, thanks Korealand...  :cry:

Recently I've been playing Don't Starve Together and Terraria with friends from back home.

Not too long ago I finished Ori and the Blind Forest. I really enjoyed it so I plan to play the definitive edition soon.

Started playing CrossCode but as it's still very much in beta I don't want to get too into it and get stuck waiting for updates.

Can't wait to bring over my PSX after summer vacation-- I've had a real hankering to play Chrono Cross again, not to mention a bunch of RPGs I had collected but still have yet to do a first playthrough ^^

• Zaiterade
  • Super Waygook

• September 08, 2015, 07:36:23 am
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2016, 10:42:46 am »
Overwatch

• JarrodR
  • Newgookin

• August 31, 2015, 05:07:30 pm
    • Pyeongchang
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2016, 10:50:27 am »
I'm playing a surprisingly awesome game called Steredenn.

It's an arcade-like shoot em up with an incredible soundtrack and excellent pixel art.

The only thing that would make it better is if it had co-op.

Here's a link if anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQVG16bBNUU

• gideonvasquez
  • Super Waygook

• August 27, 2015, 08:42:34 am
    • Uisung - Gyeongbuk-do
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2016, 10:51:48 am »
If you have time and want something very laid back, I have been playing Stardew Valley. I always enjoyed the Harvest Moon games, but didn't bring my DS, and it is based on the original console titles. I usually unwind with the game for an hour or so each day and then read or watch Korean TV. I also suggest turning off sound effects and just listening to the music. The ambient tracks are some of the better more calming ones I have listened to.

That being said if your method of relaxation is blowing things up I also occasionally head back into my favorite TF2 servers for a match or two. Overwatch is nice for that but TF2 is much less stressful for me, people care only for hats and crates.

I also just recently replayed Fire Emblem on an emulator for the nostalgia. It actually holds up pretty well. The graphics were never intended to be super realistic so they aged fine. So I could also recommend playing some of the older games like that. One of the Tactics games is my next game. Probably play through it this weekend.

• DeaneJames
  • Adventurer

• March 02, 2016, 10:41:26 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2016, 10:56:09 am »
At the moment mostly playing Overwatch, Pokemon Fire Red, Europa Universalis 4 (Id be down for multiplayer if anyone plays this), Don't Starve and League of Legends.

• yirj17
  • The Legend

• September 16, 2015, 02:23:16 am
    • Korealand
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2016, 11:04:50 am »
Someone gifted Stardew Valley to me. Looking forward to giving that some time! The only HM game I've played before is Harvest Moon 64. Even my mom got addicted to that game, hahah

Anyone looking forward to "I am Setsuna"? This is the first time I've preordered a game. Pleasant music (gauging from the trailer) and heavily inspired by Chrono Trigger? Yes, please.

« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2016, 11:33:03 am »
Just finished up Doom, going back to Farcry Primal.

• Fneh
  • Newgookin

• May 22, 2015, 01:28:27 pm
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2016, 11:41:33 am »
Overwatch at pc bang every day :)

• antoniusk
  • Veteran

• December 10, 2012, 05:35:49 pm
    • Sunchang, Jeollabuk-do
    more
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2016, 12:02:57 pm »
Someone gifted Stardew Valley to me. Looking forward to giving that some time! The only HM game I've played before is Harvest Moon 64. Even my mom got addicted to that game, hahah

Anyone looking forward to "I am Setsuna"? This is the first time I've preordered a game. Pleasant music (gauging from the trailer) and heavily inspired by Chrono Trigger? Yes, please.

I am Setsuna looks amazing and nostalgic as hell. Definitely gonna follow that and maybe even play it if I ever find the time again.
Gyopo Status

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2016, 12:47:30 pm »
I just finished watch dogs on the ps4.
Will be starting GTA 5 on there soon.
I'm also playing World of Warcraft (preparing for Legion) and Runescape (easy to play while deskwarming).
I'm eagerly awaiting Pokemon sun and moon; and August will bring out the new Deus Ex game right after my birthday :D
I also sometimes play Pokemon Alpha sapphire at lunchtimes on my 3DS

Also sometimes computer solitaire like games during deskwarming (depending on the school)

« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2016, 12:58:59 pm »
I am still playing Skyrim.  This game will not end.  I am one of those people that don't like putting another game in my playstation until I beat the one I am currently playing. :cry: :cry:  I might have to actually take a break on Skyrim and play something else.

I am Setsuna looks amazing and nostalgic as hell. Definitely gonna follow that and maybe even play it if I ever find the time again.

I am trying to wait for this Playstation Neo before I decide to buy a next gen console.  I just watched the trailer to "I am Setsuna" and I might break down and buy a PS4.  Damn it.   :cry: :cry: What do you all think of this Playstation Neo anyway?  Should I wait for it?  I didn't get a PS4 because I was waiting for more games to appear on the system.  Now, I am ready to buy a PS4 and they announce Playstation Neo.

« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2016, 01:07:54 pm »
Overwatch and FIFA.  I also find myself staring into the abyss that is Pokemon Go a few times a day in hopes that I will see something other than emptiness. 

« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2016, 01:10:23 pm »
FIFA 16. Samurai Warriors 4.

• Zaiterade
  • Super Waygook

• September 08, 2015, 07:36:23 am
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2016, 01:32:11 pm »
Who's excited about the new Overwatch update? Ana looks like a fun character and I heard they balanced some other characters though. Hopefully not D.VA though.....she's my best one.

« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2016, 01:47:31 pm »
Ori and the Blind Forest