Read 1181 times

• tausha12
  • Veteran

• May 03, 2012, 07:24:08 am
    • Dongducheon, South Korea
Phone number to check on status of FBI CBC?
« on: April 01, 2015, 03:22:36 pm »
I used to have a number to call and see if the FBI received my fingerprints and if it was being processed. I've lost it. Whenever I try to google a number and call the supposed number it puts me in touch with a department to report terrorism..

The FBI has had my fingerprints two months and they haven't charged me yet. I know there is a back log currently but I just want to know what's up. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Phone number to check on status of FBI CBC?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 03:36:28 pm »
The number is (304) 625-2000. I would suggest going through a private channeler even though you already submitted it to the FBI. I attempted to go through the FBI last fall and it took them 13 weeks to get my results back to me. It cost me a job with EPIK as I submitted it a day past the intake period. A private channeler might take a couple weeks at the most.
Bitcone

• CliffK
  • Moderator LVL 1

• September 03, 2014, 10:57:02 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 03:39:09 pm »
I'm not sure about a phone number,  but it might be worthwhile to get the fingerprints re-done and then just use a channeler. I have talked to people who have waited 6 months and still haven't received their background check from the FBI- the FBI is incredibly slow and backlogged. I used a channeler for my prints and it was a 2 week turnaround. Just a thought- you might be waiting a long time otherwise.

• tausha12
  • Veteran

• May 03, 2012, 07:24:08 am
    • Dongducheon, South Korea
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 04:13:29 pm »
I am using a channeler too. I just wanted to know the number to check up on these fingerprints because I will use them as a back up.

It's ridiculous that the FBI is so slow. The channeler I am about to use is guaranteeing the results in 7 days which is amazing.