Read 1188 times

I applied for a public school program (not EPIK or GEPIK) in Korea in October. I went through a recruiter (won't mention any names) and I got accepted after my application and interview.

They were in regular contact with me during the initial application stage via email. They always left the 'contact us if you have any questions' line in their email. 

Now, I emailed them before Christmas asking a few questions and they didn't reply. 3 weeks passed then I received the generic group email with confirmation that I've been accepted and a reminder about document collection etc around the first week in January.

I emailed them 2 weeks ago and they haven't replied to that either.

I'm getting rather stressed and anxious about what documents I need to collect as I already have an E2 visa and my recruiter won't respond to a mother ****** email.

I know recruiters get at least w1,000,000 for hiring a public school teacher. Hardly earning that money at the moment are they?

What do you reckon? Email them again with an ultimatum or just sit here curled up in a ball chewing my finger nails and pray the email gods deliver before I'm collecting my pension?

They are an unscrupulous recruiter. Many Koreans are libel to this kind of dishonesty.

gottahave a phone number or skype for the recruiter? Do you know the school your going to work at? My question is/advice ...Can you call someone/anyone?
Good luck
I'm sure it's stressing
"Keep 'em comin', sweets, I got a long drive. Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?"

Ernie McCracken

gottahave a phone number or skype for the recruiter? Do you know the school your going to work at? My question is/advice ...Can you call someone/anyone?
Good luck
I'm sure it's stressing

They have a number but it's overseas. Time difference is not so great. Gonna have to call them up I suppose.

Hellz yes! I would be blowing that shiz up. Call Call Call
"Keep 'em comin', sweets, I got a long drive. Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?"

Ernie McCracken