Read 828 times

H-2 Working Visit visa
« on: January 07, 2015, 07:55:27 am »
Does anyone know anything about the H-2 Working Visit visa? From what I've read, it looks like one is eligible for this if one has a mother who still has Korean citizenship (thus different from an F-4 visa where someone has to renounce Korean citizenship first).