Read 2241 times

• ohitsgary
  • Veteran

• January 06, 2013, 07:28:15 am
    • London
NEIS System - Remaining vacation days.
« on: December 22, 2014, 11:48:01 am »
Does anyone know how to check my used vacation days on the NEIS system? I need to know how much remaining vacation I have. It's all in Korean and my ct is busy.

Re: NEIS System - Remaining vacation days.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 11:53:14 am »
Quite easy really.

1. See how many days vacation you have specified in your contract.
2. Subtract any used vacation days to date from number 1.
3. There you go.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:55:02 am by YoungMin »

• mirokii
  • Super Waygook

• August 24, 2013, 09:49:32 pm
    • Daegu
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 12:08:20 pm »
Quite easy really.

3. There you go.

don't you have something better to do than waste your time with posts like this?
op's question is pretty reasonable. not to mention, how unresponsive your reply was. Op's question was specific to NEIS. Next time, try to be responsive to people's needs rather than waste everyone's time with your crap.
-kimsungil

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 12:20:05 pm »
Quite easy really.

3. There you go.

don't you have something better to do than waste your time with posts like this?
op's question is pretty reasonable. not to mention, how unresponsive your reply was. Op's question was specific to NEIS. Next time, try to be responsive to people's needs rather than waste everyone's time with your crap.

Was that method too complicated for you?

Thanks for your contribution to the thread. No really, THANK YOU.

• mirokii
  • Super Waygook

• Daegu
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 01:12:36 pm »
Quite easy really.

3. There you go.

Was that method too complicated for you?

Thanks for your contribution to the thread. No really, THANK YOU.

I wish I could say the same to you. Apparently, it's too hard to reply with a proper response, let alone one that is helpful.  I can only assume you misread the op's post, your reading comprehension skills are lacking, or you simply chose to ignore the key components of the the Op's message. The thread wasn't begun because users are unaware of basic math equations. Nor was it posted for snobby replies. What it was posted for, I repeat, is to find out the exact number of days of vacation one has according to the NEIS website. One could do the nice math equation you so kindly laid out for us, but even if 18-8 is 10, NEIS could read 7. This would not be due to a miscalculation on the part of NEIS rather a user imput error where a KT simply put in dates that were one day earlier or later. NEIS was the key component of this message, and you failed to adhere. Had you been my student, I would have unfortunately had to fail you, as your response is non-responsive. My contribution to this thread perhaps is nothing, so don't thank me.
-kimsungil

• mirokii
  • Super Waygook

• Daegu
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 01:13:48 pm »
Does anyone know how to check my used vacation days on the NEIS system? I need to know how much remaining vacation I have. It's all in Korean and my ct is busy.

I was just on the site with my KT to punch in my winter vacation dates. I wasn't able to see how much I have left, one reason being is that it is all in korean. I would just ask your KT when she is available.
-kimsungil

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 01:19:47 pm »

I was just on the site with my KT to punch in my winter vacation dates. I wasn't able to see how much I have left, one reason being is that it is all in korean. I would just ask your KT when she is available.

Haha. Funniest thing I've ever seen.

• mirokii
  • Super Waygook

• Daegu
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 01:34:18 pm »

Haha. Funniest thing I've ever seen.

Really? hmm.. to each their own, i suppose. I promise you there is more funny out there tho. just wait
-kimsungil