Read 652 times

• Ruffwed
  • Waygookin

• October 22, 2014, 01:03:33 pm
    • seoul
Foreigner marry foreigner
« on: October 23, 2014, 11:47:00 am »
I am an American wanting to marry my partner. However, things are complicated. His visa expired a few months back. We were not ready for marriage then as we had only been together for a little over a year but were unwilling to say goodbye. He chose to outstay his visa. We know this is a huge problem but had little other choice unless we both wanted to move to his aweful country where my life would be in danger every day. So, we wish to marry and remain together here. I know that things will get complicated a we begin to do our paper work and he will be exposed. I dread the idea of him being deported and forced to re apply for a visa ( which bc he violated his visa here already, he would be denied)

What options do we have to marry and stay together here?   This whole thing is so scary and heart breaking. Please, please.... no judgement or nasty comments. You can't blame two people that love each other for breaking a law to remain together and for not wanting to go back to a war torn country.