Read 4682 times

• philby1985
  • Expert Waygook

• March 05, 2013, 09:10:49 am
    • Daejeon
Re: Korean man handcuffed over bomb scare in Australia
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2014, 01:35:49 pm »
What's the big problem though? If prostitution is legal in Australia, then aren't they free to come and work as prostitutes here during their stay on a working holiday visa?

I'm not an expert, but in short prostitution laws are different in each state and is still illegal in some states.

There are also limits on how long you can work in any single job on a working holiday visa (from memory, it's 6 months). If they are working solo, they would need to set up a business and register with the government (which I'm not sure is even possible on a working holiday visa).

Re: Korean man handcuffed over bomb scare in Australia
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2014, 08:17:31 pm »
Not sure about Australia, but it probably is true. I know in the US, it is a big problem with all the Korean whores around there. Time to cull the herd. So, expect any Korean women to be questioned. And yeah, the guy is obviously an idiot. Not only for his abominable fashion style, but also for thinking he can just leave his luggage freely anywhere. If the bomb squad don't get it, some guy off the street will just take off with it. It must have not been there very long. Try that crap in LA or Chicago. He would not have a suitcase now.