Read 1346 times

• Stepitaaa
  • Explorer

• September 03, 2014, 01:23:27 pm
    • Daegu
Authentic Halloween Decorations
« on: September 23, 2014, 02:34:42 pm »
Hey guys! I'm a newbie teacher in Daegu and I need help locating Halloween decorations for a Halloween party that I am planning. I know I can make some things, but I really want authentic decorations such as stretchy spider webs, black streamers, and other creepy items that I can put in my room (I'm teaching middle school so they should be able to handle it).

If anybody has any items that they don't want/need I will gladly relieve them from you and/or buy it off of you. OR if you know of a website that I can order from and that will ship here that's even better! OR if you know of an actual store that I can go to in Daegu (or a relatively close area) then that would be the absolute best!

I want to show my students how we do Halloween in America! Thanks for the help ahead of time!  ;D

• Jaunter
  • Super Waygook

• April 02, 2012, 11:57:17 am
    • Goyang, Korea
    more
Re: Authentic Halloween Decorations
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 03:29:12 pm »
Amazon.com, you just have to make sure they ship internationally, but they do if the seller goes through Amazon (I bought Halloween costume and props from here this year).

Gmarket is also a place to look, I did a quick search on their English website and came up with this stuff: http://gsearch.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/Search?keyword=halloween%20decorations

Also I've noticed that Halloween is becoming bigger and bigger here every year, and closer to Halloween, stationary shops, Daiso, and even places like Homeplus and Emart start selling spooky stuff. So keep an eye out.
_ゝ`) ...

• acousticr
  • Expert Waygook

• January 24, 2013, 11:42:50 am
    • Gyeonggi
    more
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 03:30:32 pm »
I'm not sure how much you'll find ready-made. I know I've never seen anything around, but check out google/pinterest for ideas on stuff you can make. Last year, I had the sixth graders cutting out and assembling banners for the room - things like grinning jack-o-lanterns, a banner that said Happy Halloween!, and a bunch of bats. They had a lot of fun with it. I also had the younger kids make ghosts, though that went over less well. We hung them up and they looked like they'd been, well, hung.  :huh:

Otherwise you might want to ask a relative to ship something over, or try amazon.
$10 off your first order at iHerb.com with this code: BPC852

• HaLo3
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• January 02, 2014, 08:19:08 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 03:32:33 pm »
I know in Seoul there is a store called Joy Party... they may have a website. But they have all sorts of supplies, so its worth googling at least. Or navering. ^^