Read 1344 times

• vionne
  • Adventurer

• March 08, 2012, 10:31:15 am
    • pohang, south Korea
LG U+ Phone users: Looking for an app
« on: September 22, 2014, 11:54:53 am »
Hello! Any pointers to which App I can use to track my monthly data usage? Or what my phone bill might be?   TIA

Re: LG U+ Phone users: Looking for an app
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 12:00:57 pm »
Settings - Networks - Mobile Data. Your data usage cycle is already in there and you can set yourself a warning limit. You can also enter a cut off point and track which applications are using data amounts.

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu Province, Taiwan
    more
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 12:45:51 pm »
Hello! Any pointers to which App I can use to track my monthly data usage? Or what my phone bill might be?   TIA

There are plenty of apps on Playstore that can track your data usage, not sure there is a dedicated one from LG for your bill. I used to be with them years back and there used to be a number that you could call to find out your balance and pretty sure you must be able to do it online on their site.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

• GoCyclones
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 01, 2012, 10:34:54 am
    • Central Seoul
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 04:43:02 pm »
I don't know about LG, but SK Telecom has way to do this but its all in Korean and there is also a widget you can use to report the information. I'm sure LG Telecom has something similar.

• rampancy
  • Super Waygook

• March 17, 2011, 07:42:39 am
    • Daegu, South Korea
    more
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 12:34:19 pm »
My friends on LG U+ use Dodo Phone, and swear by it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=demo.galmoori.datausage&hl=en
"You shouldn't ask yourself such worthless questions. Aim higher. Try this: why am I here? Why do I exist, and what is
my purpose in this universe? (Answers: 'Cause you are. 'Cause you do. 'Cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.)"