Read 1409 times

Different types of VISA - please respond
« on: August 11, 2014, 06:07:50 pm »
Hello

I understand this may seem a completely stupid question to you in the know and I've asked it elsewhere but received no response. But what are the different types of VISA; single entry / double entry and Multiple entry?

I've tried googling it even and nothing...

I need to know so I know which postal order to buy to go with my VISA application?

Thank you

• taeyang
  • Moderator - LVL 4

• September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 am
    • daejeon
Re: Different types of VISA - please respond
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 06:32:16 pm »
the E-2 teaching visa is a multiple entry visa.

it used to be that you needed to buy a multiple entry sticker for your passport, but they got rid of that a few years ago. now, your ARC card acts as your entry visa.
use google to search the site

site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 10:07:08 pm »

I waited and no-one replied so I took my documents to the Post Office and bought a 155 (multiple entry cost) postal order to include with the package.

I guess there is no way to recall it or ask them to only claim for the cost of a standard visa (which ever that is).

I wish they would make it clearer or someone had answered the question I posed yesterday on my other thread.

• Redondo
  • Expert Waygook

• October 14, 2012, 05:28:11 am
    • toronto
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 10:24:18 pm »
Someone replied within 30 minutes...im not sure how much faster you thought someone would reply.

• taeyang
  • Moderator - LVL 4

• September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 am
    • daejeon
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 09:06:06 pm »

I waited and no-one replied so I took my documents to the Post Office and bought a 155 (multiple entry cost) postal order to include with the package.

I guess there is no way to recall it or ask them to only claim for the cost of a standard visa (which ever that is).

I wish they would make it clearer or someone had answered the question I posed yesterday on my other thread.

didn't you see my answer??
use google to search the site

site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 06:15:17 am »
No I didn't get it in time. I had too many windows open to have waygook as well and waited for the email to land in my box while I was doing other things. I have so many questions and so often I've found that the specific question just isn't addressed anywhere. I was not in a pleasant mood on that particular day; people (family & friends) being exceptionally unhelpful and then lampooning me for "bad time management" in not having looked into a tiny aspect of some specific thing. I shouldn't have taken it out on you though - I apoligise.

Rosie