Read 5028 times

• icndream
  • Waygookin

• July 11, 2014, 02:27:34 pm
    • 대한민국
‘Hot’ English teachers use sex appeal to lure students

A group of young and attractive female English teachers are tapping into the “adult market” in Korea."

Red English, an online education company in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, says its five “hot and sexy” English teachers have begun to offer “adult only lessons” catered to Ajeossi, a Korean word referring to middle-aged men.

I think students will get distracted, but they still manage to get to learn some English.

http://www.koreaobserver.com/hot-english-teachers-use-sex-appeal-to-lure-students-22882/

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 01:07:55 am by icndream »

• Wintermute
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 06, 2011, 01:07:27 pm
    • MURRICA!!!
    more
Re: Korean teachers go naked to lure students - The Korea Observer
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 01:39:02 am »
1. Young and Hot? Number 3 is oo-la-la, but otherwise, meh.
2. It's an online course. They make videos.
3. It's for adjeosshis. (and if that word stupidly offends you, the site itself says it)
4.They are not the first,nor will they be the last.
5. It's a good marketing idea.

Though its hard enough getting foreign countries to take English seriously and with even a modicum of respect. This certainly does not help our case, though its better than most of the stuff EBS produces.

• grey
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 08, 2011, 04:47:11 am
    • USA
    more
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 04:35:11 am »
They should have called it Redx English and highlighted selected letters.

Use your imagination, folks.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP

• Wintermute
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 06, 2011, 01:07:27 pm
    • MURRICA!!!
    more
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 05:20:17 am »
They should have called it Redx English and highlighted selected letters.

Use your imagination, folks.

Ohhh I get it Redx English

Dish.

Like, "Hey boys, I'll teach you English and cook you a delicious western dish!"

You so dirty grey!

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 05:23:44 am »
You realize these girls are constantly going to get offers for 'private' classes and 'all expenses paid scholarships'. :evil:

• Epistemology
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 19, 2010, 01:57:27 pm
    more
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 07:06:09 am »
Its funny because no one will actually learn anything.  2 parts of the brain needed for learning automatically switch off when humans get aroused. Critical thinking and memory retention.

This is a classic case of that time old tradition of fleecing fools. I dont condone it at all, but if you are thick enough to pay money for this, you probably deserve it.

Away an bile yer heid ya numpty,ye dinnae ken whit yer talkin aboot.

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 07:54:22 am »
If you check out that YouTube video of the 'hot' 'English' teacher with the big ****, she speaks about two sentences of English during the entire 14 minute video. And that is mostly just to read out extracts  from a dictionary. I suppose a chick loses her appeal to the ajoshis somewhat when she's blathering at them in a language they didn't bother to learn any of at school.

• gtrain83
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 27, 2011, 10:26:20 am
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 08:30:17 am »
If I was a hot chick I would do the same thing. I'd prob be a stripper in America.

I was friends with one of the top Hooter's girls in the US. She told me about how many of her coworkers had rent/cars/bills/etc paid for by repeat customers of theirs. I guess if men are that fking retarded then you might as well take advantage.

• madison79
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 19, 2010, 01:26:04 pm
    • Interweb
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 03:31:13 pm »
News flash!!  SEX SEllS?  Hold the presses!  Groan.
It's -ev to deal with some people.

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 03:33:55 pm »
If I was a hot chick I would do the same thing. I'd prob be a stripper in America.

I was friends with one of the top Hooter's girls in the US. She told me about how many of her coworkers had rent/cars/bills/etc paid for by repeat customers of theirs. I guess if men are that fking retarded then you might as well take advantage.

there are many opportunities for hot men to be strippers. u one of those?  :evil:

• gtrain83
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 27, 2011, 10:26:20 am
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 06:43:26 pm »

there are many opportunities for hot men to be strippers. u one of those?  :evil:

Nope def not one of them.