Read 1590 times

• gtrain83
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 27, 2011, 10:26:20 am
Love child documentary
« on: July 29, 2014, 01:49:10 pm »
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/new-documentary-love-child-examines-the-game-addicted-93129384989.html

They had another kid? Is this real....er virtual life. Thoughts on if they should have been allowed to havea nother kid?

• SpaceRook
  • Expert Waygook

• November 18, 2010, 11:54:36 am
    • South Korea
Re: Love child documentary
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 06:05:32 am »
Yesterday, I saw a woman at an intersection with a baby carriage and on her smartphone.  She was waiting to cross and playing some game.  When she got the walk signal, she blindly pushed the carriage into the street....and a bus just missed the baby carriage.

Yeah.  I can definitely believe some kids have died because parents are stupid and irresponsible with technology.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 06:18:39 am »
I've lost count of the amount of times I see mothers sprinting 50m while pushing their baby carriages just so they can get to a crossing with 5 seconds left on the clock.

Are those babies' lives worth less than the extra 2 minutes the mothers would have to wait for the next crossing? :cry:

• sunny365
  • Adventurer

• December 02, 2013, 07:44:51 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 09:29:07 pm »
I've lost count of the amount of times I see mothers sprinting 50m while pushing their baby carriages just so they can get to a crossing with 5 seconds left on the clock.

Are those babies' lives worth less than the extra 2 minutes the mothers would have to wait for the next crossing? :cry:

I have been freaking out about the lack of car seats here for 8 years.  Putting your child in a car seat is honestly the SIMPLEST thing you can do to protect them.  It's literally a couple of buckles that can save their life.
I don't even have kids and that freaks me out to see them bouncing around the front dashboards. What's worse is when i see people on motorcycles and kids with them no helmet and barely holding on   :huh: I know not my kids and probably non of my business but I always worry when I see kids needlessly being put in danger.