Read 986 times

• PGraham3
  • Explorer

• October 12, 2010, 01:15:16 pm
    • Gimpo, South Korea
I'm dealing with TMJ and pretty bad headaches that prevent me from sleeping. I'm aware it is advised that one should not take ibuprofen, tylenol, etc, for at least one week before the blood test, as the blood test will come up as having "unknown drugs."
Now, does anyone know of any pain-relieving medications, etc, that would be okay to take before this required blood test, because as of now it appears there will be no way to go a week without taking some kind of pain medication.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
If you're taking any prescription medication that contains codeine or morphine you may test positive for opiates. These drugs are often in painkillers. You're allowed to take the test two more times if you fail.

They only care about illegal drugs and hiv/aids.
The rest is just for show. You'll be fine.

• paola28
  • Waygookin

• September 26, 2013, 09:39:31 pm
    • Incheon
Also in my first contract it said that if we had to retake the blood test because there was something suspicious that you would have to pay the second test. The first medical check at least for me was paid by my school. So i would check just in case. It won't be as expensive as the test back home but it can still be annoying.