Read 1151 times

Average wait time?
« on: June 03, 2014, 02:19:03 am »
Hello,

I have applied through Korvia with a GOE application as of two weeks ago.
How long should I wait until I contact my recruiter if they have heard anything back yet from GOE?
Or should I wait until my recruiter contacts me?

Thanks everyone!

• Hot6^
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 14, 2014, 02:46:01 pm
    • Bucheon
Re: Average wait time?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 07:26:01 am »
Just contact them right now.
What you put into Korea, is what you will get out of Korea; it will not spoon feed you.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 07:31:49 am »
I think it can take anywhere from a week to a month. Usually within the two week mark people will have heard something. Korvia's pretty good with communication, so shoot them a line and see what's going on.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 08:35:46 am »
I have contacted my recruiter via email as of two days ago and still no response, not even an update. I thought Korvia was pretty keen on the communication aspect, and I have looked at many of the reviews/testimonials specifically with my recruiter and have heard nothing but great things.

Any other suggestions?
I suppose maybe my nerves are getting the best of me in anticipation of waiting.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 08:38:31 am by troyniss »

• Hot6^
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 14, 2014, 02:46:01 pm
    • Bucheon
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 09:19:58 am »
I have contacted my recruiter via email as of two days ago and still no response, not even an update. I thought Korvia was pretty keen on the communication aspect, and I have looked at many of the reviews/testimonials specifically with my recruiter and have heard nothing but great things.

Any other suggestions?
I suppose maybe my nerves are getting the best of me in anticipation of waiting.

I went through Korvia, they have a lot of people they work with, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I had a great experience through them. sometimes it does take  a little bit for them to respond.
What you put into Korea, is what you will get out of Korea; it will not spoon feed you.